Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 08-11-2006, 11:56 PM   #11
aliyahsmommy
Registered Users
seller

Re: HELP! I need a 38 H bra any recommendations!

Oh my...what would I do without you mamas! THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU! I'll be researching these all weekend -your advice and suggestions mean ALOT! I HATE bra shopping with a PASSION! I've told my DH "shopping for bras when your this size is AWFUL!! I have gotten jealous of smaller women who can buy a bra literally anywhere and they come in all colors and cute styles ect." But I've been over the whole cute underwear thing for a while- I'm in mommy mode now...lol. I have a two year old sleeping in between us every night and a HUGE pregnant belly...lol Something that FITS me is a dream come true now....lol Anyway, with all this great advice I feel like there IS hope in finding what I need!

Advertisement

Old 08-12-2006, 12:04 AM   #12
Nadmom
Registered Users
seller

I am 40I and J when nursing. I use Fancee Free nusring bras. Here is another great link http://www.breakoutbras.com/category_s/4.htm.

I also just got a bra made by decent exposure and am really loving it. It is supportive while feeling like I am not wearing it. It does wear differently than other bras. They do nursing bras too. It did take a long time to get it though. http://www.decentexposures.com/

Barefoot Books
Nadmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2006, 12:13 AM   #13
MamaMegan
Banned
seller

I second figleaves, biggerbras and breakoutbras--- ask any local LCs if there are any mom and pop fitting stores (normally they do mastectomy bras, or they do here) because they can find them too.

I ordered a 3 or 4++ and 3 or 4+++ Yes! bras-- comfy while I was in the E/F range but with the massive engorgement I had that first week I had to wear both of them (one to lift because it barely covered my breast-- and the sports style one on top). I hit G/H and am now (not nursing ) down to a 34 E--
MamaMegan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2006, 12:25 AM   #14
trashley
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

If you'll wear underwire I can't say enough good things about my Anita bra. I checked and they make them in a 38H.

I absolutely love it! For the first time since my daughter was born, my boobs are actually where they're supposed to be!

I've seen it online many places (figleaves, birthandbaby) and I bought one at Nordstrom too. Worth every penny!
Old 08-12-2006, 01:08 AM   #15
jjaelovesenglish
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

I got a wonderful bra at breakoutbras, they had sleep bras too that worked for us and that was a life saver for us because I leaked all the time and soaked. I think I got some really good deals on some too!
jjaelovesenglish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2006, 01:52 PM   #16
aliyahsmommy
Registered Users
seller

Okay...I've done some research and looking around and I've noticed alot of people are raving about Fancee Free bras. I think I might give one a try but I'm really impressed by what I've read about the Goddess #511. Anyone try that one before? The Goddess looks smoother and rounder to me in the pictures. I don't want lines showing through my clothes.

This is what I want: A comfortable very supportive bra that will hold up over time but not shape me pointing outward or seperate my breasts to far apart. I want a rounder shape. I am so annoyed when the cups are too far apart and seperates my breasts. You know what I mean?