Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
Old 08-13-2006, 12:20 PM   #1
Registered Users
Formerly: s**wski
My Mood:
I need a new diapering system!

I need some input on a new system. I just started CD'ing. We are in FB's now. With the price going up, I just don't think we can do these any more. I thought about PF's b/c they are so cheap. Then decided not to. DD goes to a daycare and I don't think DH would handle PF's too well. I might get a few for me to use. Then I thought contoured dipes, like kissaluv. I am just thinking of something that is cheap and will last a while. Something that she won't grow out of in 2 months! DH thought that the FB's were one size. I also need to think about resale value. I will be selling all of the dipes since we are not having any more.

ebutterfly782 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2006, 12:40 PM   #2
Registered Users
Re: I need a new diapering system!

If fb works for you, is there any way you can stock up now so you don't have to buy them with inserts? Maybe inquire with wahms about a discount if they'll be clearancing them out for the new stock? Or buy used?
nuttymudder to Andrew, Owen, and Rebecca

Last edited by monkeytoesmama; 08-13-2006 at 12:44 PM.
monkeytoesmama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2006, 12:43 PM   #3
I grow people
Re: I need a new diapering system!

yeah, if you really like fb, you'll always be able to get them discounted on FSOT, used. Also, your dc will probably stay in mediums or larges for a very long time before outgrowing them (like a year).
Personally, I don't care for FB, but I don't really have a system. My system can best be described as eclectic - I have some of everything.
SheilaJoy is offline   Reply With Quote