Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-14-2006, 10:56 AM   #1
Registered Users
My Mood:
If you had $150 pp to spend on diapers...

what would you buy? I know it is like a dream come true.... I have been selling and saving (and buying) but I have managed to squander some pp to buy more.
I am into mostly pockets, I do like AIO's if they have a fleece or microsuede inner. I have tried putting cotton next to DD's bum and she freaks out. I can't get into the fitted/wool craze- I already tried it.... (and sold all my wool which is where most of this money came from).
I am looking for trim and of course absorbent diapers.
In my pocket stash I have enough BG's, some GAD's coming but only two a bunch of SEZ's and some other misc. ones on the way. I sold off most of my FB due to fit issues in the leg so to replace the FB I want some new pockets and dont' want a whole stash of SEZ and BG's. If you had this money to burn what would be your dream diaper purchase?? oh yeah, I have one ff on the way but I can only buy those one at a time.

Also, I am anxious to get some more so I I don't want to wait forever for a custom spot.
"Obstacles are those frightening things that become visible when we take our eyes off our goals."
-Henry Ford

Mama to Sophia born 6-9-06
runningdiva is offline   Reply With Quote