Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-30-2007, 07:36 PM   #21
Bunny's Avatar
Bunny
Be strong little marshmallow.
Formerly: s**e**h
seller
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Seattle's backyard
Posts: 3,462
Re: I need to talk to a site mod?

I hope you aren't all expecting the same item/items in your trades. I've got my fingers crossed for all of you

Advertisement

Bunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2007, 07:38 PM   #22
tararaboomdeea
Banned
sitesupporter
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 15,768
Re: I need to talk to a site mod?

All of you that are waiting need to report her to a Mod ASAP. IMO, if she has outstanding transactions with more than 1 person, and isn't responding to PM's, she should be banned until she can come through on her end.
tararaboomdeea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2007, 07:39 PM   #23
this_mel_rocks's Avatar
this_mel_rocks
Registered Users
seller
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: South Sound, WA
Posts: 7,659
Re: I need to talk to a site mod?

Well maybe something has gone wrong in her pregnancy and that is why no one has heard from her. Its defiantly hard to be trusting and patient with the BS that is going around. Take a breather mommas! and
__________________
~Mel~
Partner to S
Parental unit to DD (16), DD (11), DS (9) and DSS (9) .
this_mel_rocks is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2007, 07:44 PM   #24
CrunchyMama0607's Avatar
CrunchyMama0607
Registered Users
seller
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 15,725
My Mood:
Re: I need to talk to a site mod?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mommy2bagain View Post
My name is James I am Ashly's husband I need to talk to a mod to explain a siituation! But I do not know who to talk too? Anyhelp would be great! Thank you
Contact: CowMommy http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/...oster&t=208570

or MissMindi: http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/...name=MissMindi

__________________
Ash~Mama to 3
CrunchyMama0607 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2007, 07:46 PM   #25
CrunchyMama0607's Avatar
CrunchyMama0607
Registered Users
seller
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 15,725
My Mood:
Re: I need to talk to a site mod?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tararaboomdeea View Post
All of you that are waiting need to report her to a Mod ASAP. IMO, if she has outstanding transactions with more than 1 person, and isn't responding to PM's, she should be banned until she can come through on her end.
i think her dh is trying to get ahold of someone to let everyone know whats going on....he might not know who shes done transactions with or not.
__________________
Ash~Mama to 3
CrunchyMama0607 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2007, 07:47 PM   #26
CrunchyMama0607's Avatar
CrunchyMama0607
Registered Users
seller
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 15,725
My Mood:
Re: I need to talk to a site mod?

Quote:
Originally Posted by NessaL_07 View Post
Hey Chick, Anessa here..I dont see why people were thinking you were being snarky. You were just stating the obvious. Im not just saying this cuz we have been good friends for a few years. I feel your pain.
hey, you live in ky! me too
__________________
Ash~Mama to 3
CrunchyMama0607 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2007, 07:50 PM   #27
Synchro246's Avatar
Synchro246
Registered Users
seller
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: FL
Posts: 726
My Mood:
Re: I need to talk to a site mod?

LOL, finally someone responded answering the OPs question. I know I'm gullible & everything, but I thought it was really reasonable that a DH wouldn't know who to PM & would post instead.
__________________
~Laura~
Synchro246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2007, 07:52 PM   #28
AmandaNickie's Avatar
AmandaNickie
Registered Users
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 174
Re: I need to talk to a site mod?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mommarocks3 View Post
Well maybe something has gone wrong in her pregnancy and that is why no one has heard from her. Its defiantly hard to be trusting and patient with the BS that is going around. Take a breather mommas! and

That is what I am wondering (certainly hoping not!!). It makes me hopeful to see there is some attempt (by whomever it may be). Just hard when you read all the transaction issues as of late.... especially when I have been sending PMs for over 2 weeks with no responses and have been monitoring her activities and posts. She has been active so it isn't like she just hasn't been on. Hopefully we will find out
AmandaNickie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2007, 07:55 PM   #29
this_mel_rocks's Avatar
this_mel_rocks
Registered Users
seller
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: South Sound, WA
Posts: 7,659
Re: I need to talk to a site mod?

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmandaNickie View Post
That is what I am wondering (certainly hoping not!!). It makes me hopeful to see there is some attempt (by whomever it may be). Just hard when you read all the transaction issues as of late.... especially when I have been sending PMs for over 2 weeks with no responses and have been monitoring her activities and posts. She has been active so it isn't like she just hasn't been on. Hopefully we will find out
From what I can tell she hasnt posted since the 23rd until this am.
__________________
~Mel~
Partner to S
Parental unit to DD (16), DD (11), DS (9) and DSS (9) .
this_mel_rocks is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2007, 07:58 PM   #30
SandyG's Avatar
SandyG
Moderator at heart, but no longer moderator
The best way I know of to win an argument is to start by being in the right
seller
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Yuma AZ
Posts: 13,777
Re: I need to talk to a site mod?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Synchro246 View Post
LOL, finally someone responded answering the OPs question. I know I'm gullible & everything, but I thought it was really reasonable that a DH wouldn't know who to PM & would post instead.
well my dh has no ideas how boards go and would def not know how to PM anyone. he doesnt know that there is a feature. so this dh might telling the truth. i like to give the benefit of the doubt to mamas,someone said she pg, maybe something happened
i hope you get your stuff back , oh and christina and hayley, you can buy from me
__________________
SAHM to David (5) ; wife to my sweetie. Praise the Lord
sorry Im not around as I use to be
Old DS Feedback DP Feedback www.americansolutions.com--take action NOW!!
SandyG is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Copyright 2005 - 2014 Escalate Media. All Rights Reserved.