Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 11-30-2007, 08:00 PM   #31
AmandaNickie
Registered Users
seller
seller

Re: I need to talk to a site mod?

I believe the last activity I saw was on the 26th (not necessarily post but looking at last login in her profile). Unfortunately, I have several PMs in regards to a trade since November 9th with no replies.

Advertisement

AmandaNickie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2007, 08:06 PM   #32
this_mel_rocks
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmandaNickie View Post
I believe the last activity I saw was on the 26th (not necessarily post but looking at last login in her profile). Unfortunately, I have several PMs in regards to a trade since November 9th with no replies.
Well I hope this doesnt fall into all of the other messes lately.
this_mel_rocks is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2007, 08:07 PM   #33
Hayley
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by SandyG View Post
well my dh has no ideas how boards go and would def not know how to PM anyone. he doesnt know that there is a feature. so this dh might telling the truth. i like to give the benefit of the doubt to mamas,someone said she pg, maybe something happened
i hope you get your stuff back , oh and christina and hayley, you can buy from me
I know your a keeper
Old 12-01-2007, 03:41 AM   #34
erthangel
Registered Users
seller

I'm waiting on payment from this mama, but my DH wouldn't let me send out until I had the money in hands *phew*.. Last PM I got was the 21st saying the payment was shipped but it hasn't arrived yet!
Old 12-01-2007, 03:51 AM   #35
bunintheoven0619
Registered
seller

My Mood:

I'm still waiting on 50 dollars worth of gift cards from this mama. I did a trade and shipped out disposable nipples and formula but haven't received my end. What is with all the deadbeats lately. I get taken for 160.00 and now this.

ISO: SKC (Spooky Kitty Collective) fitteds and WWB (Wiggle Worm Bottoms) covers!!!
bunintheoven0619 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2007, 03:59 AM   #36
erthangel
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by bunintheoven0619 View Post
I'm still waiting on 50 dollars worth of gift cards from this mama. I did a trade and shipped out disposable nipples and formula but haven't received my end. What is with all the deadbeats lately. I get taken for 160.00 and now this.
I was suppose to be getting a MO and I told her I wouldn't ship out my Incrediblock/peek-a-blocks until I had the money in hand... I lost another sale on the item, but better than being out money I guess!
Old 12-01-2007, 04:13 AM   #37
bunintheoven0619
Registered
seller

My Mood:

I should have said I wanted the gift cards first before I shipped out my end. I guess I was too trusting. Not anymore, I've learned my lesson!

ISO: SKC (Spooky Kitty Collective) fitteds and WWB (Wiggle Worm Bottoms) covers!!!
Old 12-01-2007, 04:15 AM   #38
AmandaNickie
Registered Users
seller
seller

Okay - I am not sure that I really want to know this answer, but I have to ask. To the other momma's that did ship her stuff - what name did she ask you to ship to? As in, was the name that you addressed your trade to different than Ashley as she says her name is here? Also, does it seem strange to anyone else that she introduced herself as Ashley with an e, but her "dh" in the first post typed Ashly? I understand typos and all, but usually even my dh doesn't type my name wrong...

Maybe I am just getting paranoid. All along I have been assuming that maybe something went wrong with her pregnancy, but now that I see that she has been making trades with others and PMing them, I am really suspicious. I have been asking her questions about my shipment since November 9th and technically it should have arrived around November 13th give or take a few. My last PM reply from her was the 9th and I see many others posting that their transactions started long after that.
AmandaNickie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2007, 04:35 AM   #39
bunintheoven0619
Registered
seller

My Mood:

OMG, yes the name is totally different. I can't believe that it didn't raise red flags. Pming you.

Jessica

Old 12-01-2007, 04:39 AM   #40
bunintheoven0619
Registered
seller

My Mood:

My last pm from her was on 11-21 at 10:01. I have several pms from her well after your transaction. Our trade wasn't initiated until the 17th I believe.

Ugh, people make me sick

Jessica