Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 08-09-2006, 11:01 AM   #1
presleycaedmon
Registered Users
seller

OUCH!!!

DD (4 months old) is pinching and pulling and hitting and various other painful things while nursing and this mama's patience is wearing thin!

Does anyone have a cute nursing necklace FSOT?!?!

Advertisement

Old 08-09-2006, 04:44 PM   #2
titania
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: OUCH!!!

no necklace here, but i heard a good suggestion a while back. the woman wore bright, interesting shirts with patterns and such on them for the baby to focus on. could work for you?
titania is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2006, 01:46 PM   #3
sheandaru
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Our Yellow Jade Pi Nursing Necklaces are on sale right now.

https://www.naturalfamilyboutique.com/Shop/jewelryclearance.aspx?egrant

sheandaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2006, 01:54 PM   #4
ravenonyx
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I will be looking for testers for mine soon, but I have a couple already made up if you'd like one. They are $15-$20. Entire length is beaded on hemp. PM me if you are interested. I can do the color of your choice from what I have in stock as well.
ravenonyx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2006, 06:33 PM   #5
jeniperlyn
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by presleycaedmon
DD (4 months old) is pinching and pulling and hitting and various other painful things while nursing and this mama's patience is wearing thin!
I feel your pain, my DS is a few days older than your DD, he is even biting me (not to excited about his teething showing up anytime soon!) i even have scratches on my breast from him scratching me. I'm trying my best to be patient. I've tried telling my DS NO that hurts mommy and putting him down but he thinks i'm funny so i'm not to sure it's working. I sure hope this stage goes away.....goodluck with your DD hope things get better for you too.
SAHM to Zachary Arthur 4/5/06 Mckenzie Elizabeth 5/14/08 our angel with wings 6/2/07 & Complete Molar Pregnancy 3/8/12 followed by ema/co (multi unit chemo). weened at 24 months DD and 12 months DS, , ...out of the loop! Baby #3 due 5/19/15.
jeniperlyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2006, 08:36 PM   #6
bundeleh
Registered Users
seller

I sometimes wear a nice bright scarf to combat this problem while nursing ... DD can look and likes to feel. Keeps her little mitts off the goods ... I just have a bunch in a basket. Try different things -- give baby a sock to maul, then the next time a handtowel (different feels) ...
Old 08-15-2006, 08:44 PM   #7
presleycaedmon
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by bundeleh
I sometimes wear a nice bright scarf to combat this problem while nursing ... DD can look and likes to feel. Keeps her little mitts off the goods ... I just have a bunch in a basket. Try different things -- give baby a sock to maul, then the next time a handtowel (different feels) ...
Good idea! I just ordered a bunch of dyeable silk scarves to make some playsilks with. I'll just hang one of those around my neck!!

Ya know, it's sad that I haven't just made myself a nursing necklace as I own my own jewelry design business!! GEEZ!