Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 12-19-2007, 09:52 AM   #11
Eli Poist
Registered Users

My Mood:
Re: got my hair done today

I love it!
I take my son with me almost everytime I get my haircut. The first half everyone in the place oohs and aahs over him. The second half I transition to put a really awesom cloth cape rather than the plastic some have over him so he can have "lunch" while she finishes up. For the most part he's done by the time the blow dryer comes out and that makes for a lot of fun with him.
He's a year old and I can't wait to take him to my hairdresser for his first haircut. He'll be a pro!

So good to hear happy news about NIP

Advertisement

Old 12-19-2007, 11:28 AM   #12
remrath
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

awesome! I needed to feed DD when my brother came over to help me get a Christmas tree while DH was at work. I was putting her on and I think he almost died of embarrassment. She wouldn't stay on (toomuch going on) so I stopped. But I told him that no one hardly notices. Sometimes I have her in the sling and people want to see her face bc they don't realize!
Wife to Nick, 10 years now. Mom to Lydia (c/s) 6/6/07, Arwen (HBAC) 6/3/09, Silas (HBAC) 7/2/12 and Archer HBAC 10/15/14. Jesus loving, CDing, BFing, non vaxing , homeschooling SAHM who loves my new community is Spring Hill, TN
remrath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2007, 12:08 PM   #13
amrijane128
Registered Users
seller

Awesome! I thought this thread was going to be a "and my hair turned out pink because of my lactating hormones!" Lucky for you, I was the one who wrote that thread!
Old 12-19-2007, 12:29 PM   #14
Leigh Ann
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by amrijane128 View Post
Awesome! I thought this thread was going to be a "and my hair turned out pink because of my lactating hormones!" Lucky for you, I was the one who wrote that thread!
OMG!! Did that really happen? I was getting ready to do highlights...maybe a bad idea?

*sorry to hijack*
Leigh Ann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2007, 05:07 PM   #15
amrijane128
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leigh Ann View Post
OMG!! Did that really happen? I was getting ready to do highlights...maybe a bad idea?

*sorry to hijack*
Lol yep. Ya know how crazy your hair goes when pregnant (atleast for most women) it doesn't fully recovery for a while, especially when breastfeeding. I thought I was in the clear after giving birth, not so! Everyone reacts a little differently, sometimes there's no difference, sometimes the dye will fry your hair a little more than usual, and sometimes, if you're lucky like me, your "dep burgandy" will be more of a "watered down cotton candy." Beautiful.
Old 12-19-2007, 05:32 PM   #16
Clairasmama
Banned
seller

My Mood:

That is so funny mama! Well probably not at the time! I have a 15 month old and I nursed her in public and got so many dirty looks. She had just gotten done eating a cheerio off the restaurant floor and I am a germ phobe so I instantly thought ... out the boob in her mouth she'll be ok I guess people really don't like seeing a REALLY long toddler on the boob. It's not like my boob is hanging out or anything. geewiz Mind your own bus. right... I have had lots of good exp. too though!!
Clairasmama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2007, 08:08 PM   #17
Leigh Ann
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by amrijane128 View Post
Lol yep. Ya know how crazy your hair goes when pregnant (atleast for most women) it doesn't fully recovery for a while, especially when breastfeeding. I thought I was in the clear after giving birth, not so! Everyone reacts a little differently, sometimes there's no difference, sometimes the dye will fry your hair a little more than usual, and sometimes, if you're lucky like me, your "dep burgandy" will be more of a "watered down cotton candy." Beautiful.
That his hilarious and scary at the same time!! How far PP were you? Just curious.
Leigh Ann is offline   Reply With Quote