Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 08-22-2006, 07:58 AM   #1
Shannon
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Unhappy New Bra's

I am so sad! I had just bought my first VS bra's in Febuary of this year. Then I got preggo in March and not too long after that my BB's started to grow. Well I had to buy 34 D's in my VS bra's and I outgrew those babies LONG ago. I've been stuffing myself into them because I didn't want to start wearing nursing bra's just yet and I couldn't afford to buy a temp bra from VS. I had to buy some cheap sports bra's from Walmart to wear the rest of the pregnancy. Sports bra's Definitly not my style but what can I do....my BB's are at the smallest a 38DD now and I think the cup is even bigger than that. This stinks...I want my D's back...these babies are HEAVY and itchy!

Advertisement

Marrying my wonderful Fiancee' Rodney on 6/26/20010
[/COLOR]Expecting to TTC in July 2010
Shannon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2006, 08:06 AM   #2
Shaysbabygirls
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: New Bra's

I'm so sorry! I totally understand! With my 3 year old, I went from 36 BARELY B's to a 40 DD (and that was SQUEEZING them in...... but I was having trouble finding anything bigger) I'm still around a 40 C and now I'm pg again,a nd they're on the "rise" again! LOL! I have a lot of tank tops with built in bras, and I LOVE Them! They're so comfy and fit really well, and support me great! I'm due in April, but live in Texas, so hopefully I can wear these for a while (and then I'll probably wear them under sweaters and stuff! LOL!)

HUGS mama!
Old 08-22-2006, 08:26 AM   #3
frawwgwithtadpoles
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Check around on the internet and Evil-bay...there are many types of preggo and nursing bras that are pretty and sexy. If you shop around you should be able to find some good prices. Also put out an ISO here. I got some great used nursing bras from a mama here for a reasonable price and I love them! Its worth spending a little $ on yourself (if you have it) to feel good about the way you look and be comfortable!
frawwgwithtadpoles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2006, 08:28 AM   #4
GrowingUpMad
If everyone was the same the world would be a VERY boring place.
seller

My Mood:

I totally understand. I always revamp my bras during Christmas and have forced myself in them until about 2 weeks ago (I had lines from them digging in so bad). I went and got nursing bras and a nursing tank and actually am comfortable again. I too did the sports bra thing and boy is that a reminder how much I hate those things. I am also a 38DD so I feel your heavy and itchy pain
Old 08-23-2006, 01:03 PM   #5
havanadaydreamin
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I bought a lot of bras from TJ Maxx and Ross while I was pregnant. That way, I got nice bras for a fraction of what they cost at a department store.

Of course, 2 years ago before I was pregnant I wore nothing but Victoria's Secret. Now, they don't even make bras in my size! 36DDD
Old 08-23-2006, 03:45 PM   #6
deejahd
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Try starting out at a depressing 36 F, I'm already back in nursing bras for comfort but am really really hoping that I don't add another cup size this time. I swear if I do I'll have to get a breast reduction when we are done having kids! I really love my YES! bras, although not really pretty or sexy they are super comfy...and much better than a sports bra. I hate the uniboob that a sports bra gives you!