Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
Old 08-24-2006, 08:56 AM   #1
Registered Users
My Mood:
Help me! How do you organize your cds?

Any thoughts on how I can store my cds? We have a pack n play in the living room with a changing table that we use to changer my dd. BUt since the cds take up so much more room than the sposies, I cant fit them in the little cubbies on the side of the pnp. So I'm at a loss as to where to keep them. (I have mainly pfs, covers and a few fitteds and pockets) So far, I've just been putting them in the bassinet part of the pnp, but I feel this may not work when she wants to actually start napping in it.

So how do you gals store your dipes??? Pics would be appreciated.

Mellie, wife to Malik (married happily since 12/3/05) , Momma to Micaela, the petite sange (3/11/06) , and Talise, the Koala (8/4/07)
Please help me help keep kids healthy
mikkismama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2006, 09:02 AM   #2
Re: Help me! How do you organize your cds?

There is a thread with pics of everyones "set-up" for diaper changes, Iwill see if I can find it for you!

ETA link:

Last edited by westend; 08-24-2006 at 09:04 AM.
westend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2006, 09:06 AM   #3
Registered Users
Re: Help me! How do you organize your cds?

I don't know how much room you have to work with, but I got a changing table off Freecycle (it needed two screws and was good as new!) I have baskets sitting on the shelves of it; one holds wipes and sposies, one has pajamas, and the other two have CD covers and prefolds/stuffers/flats respectively. DD is 16 m.o. now and occasionally dumps out the baskets, which makes work cleaning, but nothing's folded very neatly anyway. DH thinks I am a basket-aholic since we have several shelf-and-basket combinations in the house. It's just so convenient!

I know I am going to have to make some changes soon cause she is getting so big...she's very wiggly and it won't be long before she outgrows the changing table. Then I will probably switch her to a big-girl bed and change and dress her on the bed. That's what I'm thinkin', anyway.

A'smommy is offline   Reply With Quote