Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
Old 01-11-2008, 11:16 AM   #21
Registered Users
Re: Weekly Menu?

Breakfast Lunch Supper Snack

Saturday Eggs with cheese, toast & juice/ Wendy's /Spaghetti with meatballs and salad with milk/ Fruit Snacks & sliced apple

Sunday Hash & Eggs with Juice/ Chicken soup & grilled cheese with Milk/ Oven Fried Chicken with Mashed Potatoes and Peas, Milk and Juice/ Orange slices

Monday Rice Cereal with Toast & Milk/ Tuna with Crackers and Milk/ Pork Chops with cheesy rice and tomatoes/ Veggies w/ dip

Tuesday Mandarin Oranges with toast & milk/ PB&J with orange slices/ Ahi Tuna with & green beans /Lunch snacker

Wednesday Toast and milk/ Chicken nuggets with ketchup and oven fries/ *****Leftovers***** Celery with Cream cheese

Thursday Cereal with milk and applesauce/ Mini pizzas with cheese and chocolate milk/ Papa Dinner /Watermelon

Friday Rice Cereal with juice and milk /School lunch--Tuna for me and Chlo/ Broccoli and cheese chicken with pasta Crackers and cheese

Last edited by Tess; 01-11-2008 at 11:18 AM.
Tess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2008, 07:34 PM   #22
Registered Users

Originally Posted by Tess View Post
I have to admit, though originally intimidated and skeptical, using a menu is an amazing idea. My children will eat nearly anything I put in front of them because it's on the menu. Not only that, but I have become much more organized with shopping/using my coupons. Not only that, but DH is really excited about seeing what's coming up and helping me out with ideas. I highly recommend doing this!
I set up a primitive model on excel, but I found that using the calendar on Google was much better when the calendar was set to "agenda".
Great! I'm so glad it worked out and you didn't get bogged down in it all! Isn't it amazing how are kids respond to structure?!

I saw your posted menu and it looks great, too! I can't believe you did breakfast and lunch, too! That is so great.
Calliope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2008, 10:51 PM   #23
Registered Users
My Mood:

For this wk

Sat-chicken and biscuit casserole
Sun- leftover chicken and biscuit casserole
Mon-chili cheese nachos
Tues-Popcorn chicken, mac n cheese, broccoli
Wed-creamy spinach and tomato pasta
Thurs-Im goin out to dinner with some friends and everyone here will be doing sandwiches
Fri-potato topped pot pie

Breakfast is eggs, bacon, waffles or cereal
Lunch is sandwiches, extra leftovers, soup
Desserts-cookies and cobblers
Crystal mom to Gavin(9-25-99), Jayden(11-02-03), Cassidy(06-08-06), Josie (04-05-09)
cgs189 is offline   Reply With Quote