Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 01-11-2008, 10:34 PM   #1
dragynflye
Banned

My Mood:
birth plan worksheet?

i can't remember if it was here, or on another forum, but a while back some one posted a link to a worksheet that helped you with your birth plan. basically, it just had a bunch of squares so you could mark off what you wanted. there's really only a couple of things i feel strongly about, but since we are giving birth in a military hospital with military doctors, i want to make sure i have it down on paper before i go in (and my husband and my mom will both also have copies!). and i think something like a worksheet will give me ideas that i hadn't considered yet.

any one know what i'm talkin about?

Advertisement

dragynflye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2008, 10:50 PM   #2
mommy2kb
Registered Users

Re: birth plan worksheet?

I know what you're talking about but I don't know where it is :/ I'll be watching this thread, though, because I'd like to have it, too.

get thee down, be thou funky
mommy2kb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2008, 12:13 AM   #3
dragynflye
Banned

My Mood:

my darling husband! i don't think this is the same one i saw before, but he found it for me (your tax dollars hard at work... he's at work surfing the net!). he's gonna print it out for me and we're going to go over it together. that way he'll know what i want, and why, and i can also get his input on things.

http://www.iol.co.za/general/min_con...6&click_id=720
dragynflye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2008, 12:32 AM   #4
brigadoon
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

this is where i made mine http://www.childbirth.org/interactive/ibirthplan.html

what MTF are you delivering at? youʻd be surprised at how accomodating they can be... i got EVERYTHING in my birth plan, no interventions, medications, vaccinations... and they didnʻt give me crap about it either. i didnʻt even have to have IVʻs or be monitored 24/7