Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 01-16-2008, 10:18 AM   #1
j9_shooter9
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Wiggle Worm Bottoms -- sizing help!

Since I"m going to try to get back into PFs, I wanted to get some of these for Dom. I realized what I don't like about PUL covers -- the PUL touching him!

So, WWB are a perfect match for what I need.

She has customs open so I can get what i want for fabric, which is nice. How do you like the snaps versus applix? I can do front-snap diapers and started to prefer them after time.

What about the double rows of snaps?

Question though...for those of you that own them. I can't decide between a M or M/L!

He could fit in either. I think with a PF his rise is only 18. But I don't know EXACTLY where to measure. Can someone help? Do they have stretch to the rise?

He's about (roughly) 24 lbs and not super chunky monkey.

Help a mama out!

Advertisement

Old 01-16-2008, 10:26 AM   #2
Mommyk8
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Wiggle Worm Bottoms -- sizing help!

I ordered a large when my dd was in medium dipes because i liked the extra coverage. I used them at night over our gigantic night dipes. I probably coul dhave gone a bit smaller but she has been wearing them for over a year now. I like th aplix the best but I have a snap that I can do. Al of mine I got as customs too. She has super quick turn around too.
Old 01-16-2008, 10:51 AM   #3
j9_shooter9
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Wiggle Worm Bottoms -- sizing help!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mommyk8 View Post
I ordered a large when my dd was in medium dipes because i liked the extra coverage. I used them at night over our gigantic night dipes. I probably coul dhave gone a bit smaller but she has been wearing them for over a year now. I like th aplix the best but I have a snap that I can do. Al of mine I got as customs too. She has super quick turn around too.
Thanks! I like them to be trimmer. HE uses fleece pockets at night so we're set in that category. I get tired of pilly applix though. Do the laundry tabs work well at keeping them held on during the wash?