Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
Old 01-19-2008, 10:18 PM   #1
My Mood:
Arrow sold

Elimination Communication
Mommy's Touch AIO (stuffable) Trainers- these were from the first batch they made which was sized wrong so they are perfect for those that practice EC as they are to be a size 1T/2T but would better fit a 12-24 month- Super stretchy sides can be pulled up like underpants or unsnapped if needed
---Sage, Never washed or worn $8 each (I have 3)

All prices include shipping/delivery confirmation to US! I can send to Canada too--for just a few $ extra.

Everything is either New (never washed or worn) or in excellent condition --- unless otherwise noted. I didn’t realize how many diapers we have that we just don’t use until I was trying to go through everything to get ready for the new baby. I also know I will not be reaching for some of the new stuff as I got it for our son who is now 2 and things still have tags on them!

Happy Shopping---and thank you…we need the pp badly!

Link To Pictures
(password= diapers)

Funded PP-
CC PP (don't worry about fees)

Thanks! Feel free to make offers--especially if wanting a number of items

We are a smoke-free home with a small Shi Tzu who does not wear the diapers LOL

ETA: All diapers (except those marked never washed/new) have been through a few wash cycles to remove any detergent. We have been using as of late Value Time powder laundry with occasional vinegar-so if your LO has any sensitivities please wash the diapers in your detergents before using. The diapers haven't seen sun in months so stains- if any- should come out with sun---It's WAY too cold here to even think about hanging things and my belly just gets in the way anyway

Baby #3 born naturally on Feb 2nd! I Blog
My Feedback: DiaperPin
ISO: SANITY IHA: Not nearly enough PP/RME!

Last edited by hunterNkarter; 03-09-2008 at 11:24 AM.
hunterNkarter is offline   Reply With Quote