Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 05-06-2006, 07:17 PM   #41
mvlg
Registered Users

Re: What's on the bum Saturday?

Tom is really not wanting to go to sleep yet. He is wearing an OC/OV Fussybutt fitted with an organic soaker knit from Marr Haven yarn on top. He is so soft. Charlie is in undies, but soon to be in a FCB Night Light with Mosaic Moon wool shorts on top.

Advertisement

mvlg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2006, 07:23 PM   #42
Prettylocks
Registered Users
seller

Taking a nap in a Bumkins AIO. When he wakes I will put him in a prefitted under longies.
Prettylocks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2006, 07:26 PM   #43
Luvmybabies
My two cuties :)
sitesupporter
seller

I think I missed a change or two... Corey is now asleep in his mint green sherpa VBSN under a crat.
Old 05-06-2006, 07:33 PM   #44
Luv2bemommy
Registered Users

My Mood:

Meghan is wearing a striped PW and a wigglewormbottom cover..
Old 05-06-2006, 07:42 PM   #45
christinewith4
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Smile Re: What's on the bum Saturday?

Past Bedtime here (BT=8pm & its 9:26pm)
Andrew (3mths) has been in his Little Lambs w/snapin inserts all day until now, he has a flat, trifolded w/ (I think) a white prowrap velcro cover on. And he still had his long sleeve onesie one that says "Got Milk?" He is asleep in his swing, I will put him in a disposable for the night IF he wakes up...

Thomas (almost 26mths) Wore AIO's today... has a disposable trainer on & Noah's Ark PJ pants...yep....

I just started CDing about 2mths ago, and still cant get myself to chance a night time leak.... Especially when Thomas takes the CD's off as soon as they are wet....And he likes to come climb in bed with us after we fall asleep! I am the same way with leaving the house for anything, but am now venturing out sometimes with CD's on the baby. Tomorrow, I am going to try church with Andrew in cloth and see how it goes.... baaaaaaaaaaaby steps. baaaaaaaaaaaaby steps.
christinewith4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2006, 08:01 PM   #46
1acoyle3
Registered Users

Everyone is sleeping now. Morrissey is in her hot pink lg hh trainer with stuffin and mf insert. Keenan is in overkill. Snappied toddler cpf with a trifolded hemp babies growing green. With XLl oveybum wool wrap and disana wool leggings. Finn is in a med. red fb stuffed with a premium cpf.
1acoyle3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2006, 08:04 PM   #47
ajfowle
Registered Users
seller

Caroline's in bed now, too, wearing her hot pink FB. We have three hot pink FB that are our night-time dipe. Today, she wore fitteds or pfs with a Jam Tots Berry Plush purple cover with her name and a rainbow embroidered on the back. It was one of her Easter baskets goodies. :-)