Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-31-2006, 07:43 AM   #1
Registered Users
phew...told DH about possibility this month

I just had to share my relief somewhere!

Well, I have been a nervous wreck since I found out I O'ed on a day DH and were intimate as were were not TTC but not really TTA either but I know we wanted to wait a little while to enjoy each other and get finances straightened out.

I kept giving him hints about me already ovulating hoping he would ask me when I did. I sent him websites explaining the reduced possibility of conception using lube and nothing, NADA ....well this morning he saw the brand new DIVA I bought still in package and made some silly comment so I took the opportunity to say "If I need to use it". Still NADA!

So I preceeded to tell him it was safe to "go inside" as I already ovulated. He says. "how do I know?". I wanted to smack him on his head for that question since we talked just last week about charting to avoid! So that was when I started charting. I thought I had already O'ed the week before anyway so no big deal right?

So I told him my temps say I already O'ed. I am still waiting for him to ask "when" here! He finally says to me "hun why are you looking at me like that?" I stare at him again and he finally says "did you Ovulate when we did the deed?" LOL I said yes but I had no idea at the time!

I feel better now that he knows. Funny thing is...no reaction out of him whatsoever. No panic mode like I had. I asked him if he was okay and he said yes. Well, what the heck does that mean?
Mommy to my teenage son, my teen daughter, my colorful 1st Grader my happy preschooler and Baby Z!!

Last edited by Sweetforestcat; 08-31-2006 at 08:05 AM.
Sweetforestcat is offline   Reply With Quote