Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 01-29-2008, 11:56 AM   #1
kthiday
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Unhappy one step forward, two back...

So I consider DS PL (2yrs 3mo- ECed from 6wks), but I have to take him more often then him just telling me. But anyhow, i have been having trouble getting into the swing of ECing DD (4mo) while I am chasing DS around and getting him on track w/ pottying (totally regressed after DD was born) Well, yesterday i was really feeling it with DD- I just knew when she had to go, more than just after waking too. But DS peed in his pants THREE TIMES! And once already today. it seems that I can't get both of the LO in my vibes. I only sence one at a time. I am happy that I am connecting w/ DD, but sad that I'm loosing the connection with DS. Any suggestions as to how to do both of em? I just don't know what to do!!!!

Advertisement

kthiday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2008, 03:56 PM   #2
mammaofbean
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: one step forward, two back...

dd has had more misses since ds was born than in the two years before combined. i really try not to make a big deal of it. i tell her to go on her own when she wants me to take her but i have to tend to ds. if she goes on the floor instead i just clean it up and change her clothes. i have been making a point of offering/asking more frequently.