Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 01-30-2008, 11:58 AM   #1
~happy2Bamommy~
Four things come not back: The spoken word; the sped arrow; the past life; and the neglected opportunity.
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:
Did I calm my baby down w/ what I was rubbing into my skin?!?!?!?

Ever since Sunday I have had decreased movement and it has scared me...

I was talking to my mom and she was asking what I might be doing different and I told her nothing but then it dawned on me I started rubbing some stuff into my tummy on Saturday..It has herbs and things in it and I checked them all out in the herb book and it said they were okay.. It did say that chamomile taken INTERNALLY can calm you down but can applying it EXTERNALLY affect the baby?

I know the baby IS alive as it does wiggle but NOTHING like before.. Seriously before it was quite hyper now it is just a slow bump or roll every once in awhile

Advertisement

~happy2Bamommy~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2008, 12:09 PM   #2
logansmomma07
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Did I calm my baby down w/ what I was rubbing into my skin?!?!?!?

I dont have an answer for you, but i would love to know too. With my son, I wished there was something I could do to make him chill out, just for an hour or two so I could actually sleep at night Not if it hurts the baby of course...
Old 01-30-2008, 03:30 PM   #3
etsdtm99
Registered Users
seller

Re: Did I calm my baby down w/ what I was rubbing into my skin?!?!?!?

I am due about the same time as you and this kiddo has slow days/phases and then crazy hyper phases.. more crazy hyper than slow .. i would stop using the lotion, personally, and see if it makes a difference .. but do that knowing that the baby could just start acting crazy tomorrow either way..