Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 01-30-2008, 05:37 PM   #11
Miles
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Pregnancy question

I was like that in the beginning. Dr told me to just eat a little here and a little there. Not to eat a big dinner.

Advertisement

Old 01-31-2008, 04:31 AM   #12
ClothDiaperingMama
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by wjallen05 View Post
no one is responding so I guess that was a stupid question lol nm

*edit*

Well I saw it had like 30 views and no replies lol so that's why I took it off I felt stupid for asking!

I just asked if anyone else has felt how I do this time around... I don't recall feeling this way with any of my other pregnancies, but with this one, I feel like I just ate WAY too much for Thanksgiving dinner 24/7 even after eating like 2 crackers. I feel like I can't eat anything... I just feel soooooooo dang full ALL the time! It's so frusterating and uncomfortable!
Sorry that no one responding! I need to keep up with our pregnancy board better!

I think that is normal. I feel that way and had severe nausea and m/s at first. Now I really don't have an appetite either. I always feel bloated/full like you are describing. Interestingly enough this pregnancy... I have turned into almost a complete vegetarian! This baby HATES meat and everytime I eat it... I get very sick and major tummy cramps. Weird huh?

I hope it passes for you and that you get to feeling better soon!
Old 01-31-2008, 07:52 AM   #13
momma6_2angels
Banned

My Mood:

I know I can feel like I'm starving then eat a little bit and be full. It's irritating (esp when I am craving taco bell, lol).
momma6_2angels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2008, 09:28 AM   #14
sprout18
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

This happens to me all the time. Especially when I have a major craving - its weird. I will be craving something good and dh will either go get it or make it and then I eat like 4 bites and am full. Dh will get mad because he thinks I don't want it but I try to explain that I just can't eat it I'm full!! But I do usually save the stuff for the next meal or next day - it usually gets eatten just slowly! This hasn't happened with any other pregnancy so I guess each pregnancy really is different huh?
Old 01-31-2008, 09:32 AM   #15
heidisue
seller
seller

My Mood:

I would get full really easy too - but then I would be hungry again half an hour later, LOL! I just kept food aruond me almost all the time.
heidisue is offline   Reply With Quote