Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
Old 09-02-2006, 11:53 AM   #1
Registered Users
My Mood:
Potty seat/chair for petite bottoms???

Melody is so ready to potty train, but she is too tiny for our potty chair. She is so skinny that I can fit her into a newborn diaper! So her bum falls into the chair and she ends up sitting on the edge and peeing on the floor.

I saw a seat once that fit on the regular toilet and it had 2 different lids, one smaller and one bigger for the kids. Anyone know what it's called? I can't find one like it! Or anyone know of a potty seat for skinny rears? LOL

Psalm 37:5 Commit thy way unto the LORD; trust also in him; and he shall bring it to pass.
heluvsme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2006, 12:00 PM   #2
Registered Users
Re: Potty seat/chair for petite bottoms???

what are you using now? my friend put her 5 m.o. on a baby bjorn from babiesrus, and i use one from target
HEATHER, mama to 2 girls in Michigan: JOHANNA 01/21/05 and A'HAVA 06/14/06 New bean coming some time in early april 2008, and I have the most wonderful DH JASON since 03/20/04
ahava'smama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2006, 02:16 PM   #3
Registered Users
My Mood:
Re: Potty seat/chair for petite bottoms???

i put my 4 week old (for ECing) on a Baby Bjorn Little Potty, and that's like $10 from The Baby Bjorn that's a little larger works too, and I think if we get a second potty, we're just going to get one of those. That might be better for a bigger kid that's skinny. oh and Baby Bjorn has a potty seat that goes on the toilet that might work, but i forget what it's called. sorry!
Postdoc'ing mama to DD(5/16/06) and another on the way (7/09).
An eye for an eye leaves a room full of blind men.
BambooMama is offline   Reply With Quote