Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 02-01-2008, 05:54 PM   #1
susnrob
Registered Users
seller

Mamas due in Sept? How are you doing?

Hi, I'm Susan and I'm due Sept. 2 with #3. I'm 9 weeks along now. My twin boys just turned 2 on Jan 7th.

My pregnancy has been going okay so far. In the beginning I had some crazy implantation bleeding/spotting. At about 6 weeks the ms started. Severe nausea. I lost several pounds in a week because I couldn't eat or drink much. Zofran has been wonderful. I'm only taking it 1X per day now and I'm able to eat and drink quite a bit more than earlier. I hope to stop taking it soon. I'm battling a sinus infection now, but hopefully it will be all cleared up quickly. Oh and my belly popped out at 8 weeks.

So, how are all of the other Sept. Mama's feeling?

Advertisement

Old 02-01-2008, 06:09 PM   #2
pottymomma
Registered Users
seller

Re: Mamas due in Sept? How are you doing?

I think I'm due Sept. 30 (acording to my calculations) but will be having an us on the 15th and will probably be given their date then. I'm feeling ok. Some waves of ms but nothing like previous pregnancies. I wish I was really pukey then I would feel more like everything is ok. Recently had 2 losses last year so am being cautiously excited until I have the us.

http://pottymomma.blogspot.com
pottymomma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2008, 10:53 AM   #3
susnrob
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by pottymomma View Post
I think I'm due Sept. 30 (acording to my calculations) but will be having an us on the 15th and will probably be given their date then. I'm feeling ok. Some waves of ms but nothing like previous pregnancies. I wish I was really pukey then I would feel more like everything is ok. Recently had 2 losses last year so am being cautiously excited until I have the us.
I hope that everything goes well for you and that your us is good! Take care of yourself.
Old 02-02-2008, 11:36 AM   #4
rawheid
Registered Users
seller

Doing good here. I'm just about 7 weeks. No major morning sickness for me. I fell a bit nauseated (sp???) a few times in the day, am and late evening. But it's nothing a cracker can't help.

I was wondering is there a way to combine threads? There is another September mom's thread going too.
Join me on Swagbucks

rawheid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2008, 01:46 PM   #5
foodie.yarnie.mommie.
Registered Users
Formerly: dimibella
seller

My Mood:

I'm 7w 2days today I have been so naueous all the time for about the past two weeks. Thankfully I have only thrown up once and have pretty much been able to force myself to eat, BUT I haven't been able to swallow any of my prenatals/supplements and I am very severely anemic during pregnancy so I've been feeling really weak and icky. No fun. I actually haven't been that nauseous for the past two days, but I've had a cold+fever so I've still been blah. I am just really ready to feel good again.
Old 02-02-2008, 02:20 PM   #6
OrangeBananas
Registered Users
Formerly: Savannah+6
seller
seller

Doing pretty good here. I am due around the 15th of September, so I am almost 8 weeks. I have an ultrasound in 3 days and will know my due date for sure then. I have felt pretty tired, and a little one the sick side, but I have yet to actually get sick. Though last night, in the car, it was pretty close

OrangeBananas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2008, 03:03 PM   #7
Mommy/4boys
Registered Users
Formerly: mommy/3boys
seller

My Mood:

I am 9/11 but hoping to at least make it to August with out any probelms or hospital stays. I have been feeling better the last week but I am just so tried. I am taking naps every day when my younger 2 nap but I am still exhausted.
Old 02-02-2008, 04:44 PM   #8
susnrob
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by rawheid View Post
Doing good here. I'm just about 7 weeks. No major morning sickness for me. I fell a bit nauseated (sp???) a few times in the day, am and late evening. But it's nothing a cracker can't help.

I was wondering is there a way to combine threads? There is another September mom's thread going too.
Wow, you're lucky that a cracker will fix your nausea! Just thinking of a cracker made me feel worse. Glad you're doing okay! Sorry, I didn't know there was another sept. mamas thread out there!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dimibella View Post
I'm 7w 2days today I have been so naueous all the time for about the past two weeks. Thankfully I have only thrown up once and have pretty much been able to force myself to eat, BUT I haven't been able to swallow any of my prenatals/supplements and I am very severely anemic during pregnancy so I've been feeling really weak and icky. No fun. I actually haven't been that nauseous for the past two days, but I've had a cold+fever so I've still been blah. I am just really ready to feel good again.
I know how horrible the nausea feels. I couldn't take it anymore after about 2 weeks of it and my midwife gave me Zofran......it saved me! I hope that you're feeling better soon! Hopefully well enough to be able to get those supplements in your system.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savannah View Post
Doing pretty good here. I am due around the 15th of September, so I am almost 8 weeks. I have an ultrasound in 3 days and will know my due date for sure then. I have felt pretty tired, and a little one the sick side, but I have yet to actually get sick. Though last night, in the car, it was pretty close
Yeah 1st ultrasound! I had my first at about 7 weeks and it was so nice to hear the heartbeat and know the baby was measuring the right size!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mommy/3boys View Post
I am 9/11 but hoping to at least make it to August with out any probelms or hospital stays. I have been feeling better the last week but I am just so tried. I am taking naps every day when my younger 2 nap but I am still exhausted.
I LOVE it when my little ones take their naps....even if I don't sleep I can rest and know they're okay in their cribs! I hope you get some of your energy back soon.