Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 09-01-2006, 01:53 PM   #1
eduprey85
Registered Users
seller

Who Ordered from Parent Naturally?!

I did last week!!

I'm just patiently waiting for my 12 fuzzi bunz...anyone else waiting??

She said they're taking about a week to go out, I haven't received an email stating they've been shipped, hopefully they're in the mail soon!!!

It's no biggy, I know EVERYONE had to place their last minute order, I'm just getting excited, can't wait to get them, they're my FIRST cloth diaper order aside from 2 FB's we tested, I plan to order a few more used/seconds to add to my COMING FB stash, then do fitteds, PF's and covers as the rest of my diaper collection...

*trying* to be patient!!!

Advertisement

Last edited by eduprey85; 09-01-2006 at 01:58 PM.
eduprey85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2006, 06:49 PM   #2
cdnewbie
Registered Users
seller

Re: Who Ordered from Parent Naturally?!

I placed an order on Thursday the 24th and still haven't gotten my diapers yet, either. I'm waiting on 2 FB and 1 BerryPlush.

She sent an email on Wed of this week saying that she would follow up the next day with tracking info on the diapers, but I haven't heard anything back yet. I just sent her an email tonight asking for the tracking info.

Angela
cdnewbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2006, 11:58 AM   #3
~stacy~
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Who Ordered from Parent Naturally?!

Yeah, I placed a few orders there too. I actually talked to her on the phone a couple of times and she is CRAZY busy with all of the orders. She seems to be holding up tho and had gotten a bunch shipped out. So hopefully you'll all get your orders soon. I'm sure all the last minute FB sales PLUS the fact that she was one of the only stores with the additional 10% off, really put a strain on what she had in stock.

I'm not the most patient either, so I hear you. But I think the circumstances, like you said, deserve a little extra patience on our side. Afterall, where else was I gonna get my FB for $12.50 WITH a free Thirsties insert? What an awesome deal! It's hard to imagine she made anything off of that sale other than a lot of hard work for herself. That, and getting her name better known, I suppose.