Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 08-30-2006, 08:31 PM   #31
kpapple
Registered Users

My Mood:
Re: US tomorrow- nervous

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahava'smama
yeah
i am excited w/ you! Girls are tons of fun! Don't want to be too pushy, but let us know when you come up with a name for this wonderful blessing and answer to prayers!

Yes we have picked a name
Emily Kaye

Advertisement

Old 08-31-2006, 06:21 AM   #32
carleyc
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Congrats on your girl! I was the same way this pregnancy, only I already have a girl. I just wanted my Savannah to have a sister so bad. I was pretty sure it was a boy right from conception (even before I got my BFP) but I still wanted to cry when they said the words at my u/s. I'm 30 weeks, and just now starting to get over the dread of having a boy. Everyone says that once I hold him my feeling will all change, and I really hope that they are right.

I think although most people say they don't care about the sex, most people really do.

ETA: I love the name Emily!
Old 08-31-2006, 07:17 AM   #33
Sweetforestcat
Registered Users
seller

Congrats mama! When I was PG with #2 I wanted a girl so much that during the U/S I started bawling when they told me it was a girl! I couldn't stop crying for about an hour because I was so happy! I am glad you are getting your girl!
Old 09-01-2006, 05:24 PM   #34
Gloria
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

oh WOW Mamma! I went through the same thing you just went through back in May! We wanted a girl and honestly I would have been happy with 3 boys, but DH was going to be heart broken if it was another boy! I mean he would love him etc, but he would have been upset for a while. We were relieved to find out it was a girl... Im so happy for you!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!
Gloria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2006, 07:12 PM   #35
JenMah
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Congratulations!
My big u/s is Wednesday--and I so want a girl ('cause I want another one and to even things out and for my daughter who cried when my last baby was a boy). I think I've even convinced myself that is IS a girl, LOL--I even bought a bubble gum pink FB that I justified b/c the prices were going up! Anyhoo--it's normal to feel anxieties...and sure we know healthy is more important. But I also believe you will love ANY baby you have !

CONGRATS AGAIN!

Mommy-Mom to Mason-13, Molly-10, Maguire-5, Meredith-2.5
JenMah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2006, 08:37 PM   #36
christiansmom
Registered Users

My Mood:

I am the bio mommy of a boy and never thought I wanted a girl but now I have two foster daughter and I can tell you I am in "pink" heaven!! Congratulations, mama. One downside....there are so many CUTE things for girls. I am going broke fast! You better start saving your pennies now!
Old 09-04-2006, 03:05 PM   #37
angel0123
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Congratulations... I have similar feeling regarding wanting a girl.. my u/s is tommorow. We are not going to find out although it will be hard not to peek. I secretly really want a girl... this is my last pg also.