Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
Old 02-06-2008, 08:11 PM   #11
Registered Users
My Mood:
Re: night weaning?

my son went through this- he now gets up only once though. it's tough, hang in there! she would probably want to eat at night either bf or a botte, which would be worse! I found that if tried to keep him awake so he got more at once he would sleep longer. good luck!

bellevue0123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2008, 06:13 AM   #12
Registered Users
My Mood:
Re: night weaning?

Personally...the night and morning feedings are the last to go for me. Night (meaning right before she goes to sleep) will be the next to go. And then...slowly (at DD2 pace) I will stop morning. What I am doing (DD2 is almost a year) I feed after dinner and then put her to sleep. Then at 4 she gets up and feeds (one side) then wakes back up at 5 to feed (the other side). Maybe you can get to the point to do that. This is really nice because it still gives you that special time.
I am a Pampered Chef married to my hero & mother to non-vax'n and homeschooling princesses.
Getting healthy with Purium (ask me how you can get $50 towards your first purchase).
Clothdiapers, hairbows, tutus and more at Mama's Bug A Boo (military me for code)
"Freedom is not Free"
bugaboo is offline   Reply With Quote