Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 09-05-2006, 07:23 PM   #1
keegans_mommy
I had the CD wagon impounded!
seller

My Mood:
Uterus question, it may have worked!

Ok, as much as I would LOVE to have another baby, I am trying so hard to NOT look for symptoms to jinx myself

Anyway, AF is due soon and I forget how the uterus and cervix is suppose to feel like. When AF is due, shouldn't the uterus be low and the cervix open? I checked my cervix last week and it was right down low and I was able to stick a finger into the cervical OS (sorry it's detailed)

But I just checked and today it's high and I cannot even put the tip of my finger into the cervical OS! Plus, I am having lots of AF type of cramping, tender abdomen and have gotten flash nausea several times in the past 3 days now (when I wasn't even thinking about being PG)

But, I haven't been really paying attention to when I actually O'd but I really think it's been at LEAST 7 days so it's still rather early to test. My last baby I was 16dpo when I got a VERY faint BFP so it's gonna kill me to wait 9 more days!

So, does anybody have knowledge on my cervix and uterus questions? Pweeeeze????

Advertisement

Old 09-06-2006, 08:35 AM   #2
keegans_mommy
I had the CD wagon impounded!
seller

My Mood:
Re: Uterus question, it may have worked!