Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 02-12-2008, 10:20 PM   #11
Persikka
Registered Users
Formerly: kjoslyn
seller

Re: vegan breakfast

i just bought 3 vegan cookbooks in the past month (i was vegan YEARS ago - and am working my way again now that i am done having kids and nearly weaned ). I bought Veganomicon, vegan cupcakes take over the workd (comeon - everyone need a good dessert book!) and vegan family favorites.

Now - i got VFF for under $7 - SHIPPED! But - to the complaint of many experienced vegans, or even thouse who are cooks, it's a "waste"... personally i like it - cause ALL the recipes were tested by real families with real kids... and i'm the kind of cook how needs to be told how to make and put things together (i'm not a chef - i'm a baker!).

I also love my 2 other books - and esp am looking forward to trying the chickpea cutlets in v-con!! and tiramsu (sp?) cupcakes

here's the copy of the post on MDC about it, with the link if anyone wants to buy the vegan family favorite cookbook!

www.veganfamilyfavorites.com/order.php

It's true, I'm moving out my inventory. The regular price is $19.95 and it's on sale for a limited time for $6.72. I'll even autograph the book if you'd like, just indicate that on the order form comment section.

Advertisement

Persikka is offline   Reply With Quote