Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-13-2008, 11:58 AM   #101
tinyblackdot's Avatar
tinyblackdot
Registered Users
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Texas
Posts: 5,107
My Mood:
Re: DFW mamas

Quote:
Originally Posted by vmccal1 View Post
I will bring the Over The Shoulder carrier I have so you can try it. Maybe some of you other mamas can do the same.

Would you mamas please bring one of each of your diapers(I have MEOS and FB). I'd like to see ones Diana doesn't carry at the store. I'm looking for a good education this trip!
Ill bring my babyhawk, and my beco!!! Oh and i have a zolowear solarveil rs too!

Advertisement

__________________
Melanie-Mommy to my HERO Madeline 1/15/07-8/23/13 Fight For Maddie and our Bumble Bean-jamin 1/19/13
tinyblackdot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2008, 12:30 PM   #102
Michelle_M's Avatar
Michelle_M
Registered Users
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Arlington, Tx
Posts: 15,899
My Mood:
Re: DFW mamas

Is Diana the owner of the diaper store we're going to on Saturday?

What is the name of the store and what city is it in? I met a lady at the LeLeche League meeting this morning who is interested in going with us.

I told her I would call her with all the info....also, what time are we supposed to be meeting there?

I'm riding with someone else, but I want to be able to inform Amanda (the new momma) about all the plans.

Thanks a bunch
God bless,
Michelle~
Michelle_M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2008, 03:59 PM   #103
vmccal1
Registered Users
seller
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Texas
Posts: 642
My Mood:
Re: DFW mamas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michelle_M View Post
Is Diana the owner of the diaper store we're going to on Saturday?

What is the name of the store and what city is it in? I met a lady at the LeLeche League meeting this morning who is interested in going with us.

I told her I would call her with all the info....also, what time are we supposed to be meeting there?

I'm riding with someone else, but I want to be able to inform Amanda (the new momma) about all the plans.

Thanks a bunch
God bless,
Michelle~
Go back to #62 on this post. That is about where the conversation starts on the trip to the Diaper Store . I'm RSVPing with a head count. You're on my list!

I Pm'ed you too with some more information.
vmccal1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2008, 05:30 AM   #104
vmccal1
Registered Users
seller
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Texas
Posts: 642
My Mood:
Re: DFW mamas

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinyblackdot View Post
hm...its like 30-45 minutes from me and im in Arlington. I guess it just depends on the trafic.

Where are you in Fort Worth? I ahve a good fridn off Magnolia in the hospital district.
Is that Lauren?
vmccal1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2008, 09:27 AM   #105
eragsdale's Avatar
eragsdale
Registered Users
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: keller, Texas
Posts: 5,742
My Mood:
Re: DFW mamas

So did we ever decide on a time? Noonish?
Elizabeth
__________________
DanielP:04-10-07 ASPERGERS~DouglasG:07-18-08 AUTISTIC~11-12-09
IsaBella:11-03-10 UC (IBD)~12-04-11~02-07-12
ISO-girl/gn: trainers, girls: 4yr/5t fall/winter clothes, boys: 6yr lined wind pants, 8yr sweat pants
eragsdale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2008, 09:32 AM   #106
zukeypur's Avatar
zukeypur
Registered Users
seller
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Ft. Worth,TX area
Posts: 2,816
My Mood:
Re: DFW mamas

I'll bring a little of what I have. I know another local mama wants to try out an SOS, so I'll pm her and see if she wants to meet us too. I'll also bring mutts (3sr, ss, and fs), goodmama, a perfect medium, and VBSN. I have tons of wool too if anyone wants to see some different brands (GBD soakers and skirties, DNF, WCW, Todzwife, Disana, Rainbow Waters). DH is gonna wonder why I'm packing the whole stash for a 4 hour trip.
__________________
It's ZOOKEEPER, not Zukey Pure
Angie, mommy to Abby 5/27/99 and Ava 6/23/06

Married to my hunka-hunka burnin' love, Jake,
zukeypur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2008, 11:21 AM   #107
vmccal1
Registered Users
seller
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Texas
Posts: 642
My Mood:
Re: DFW mamas

Quote:
Originally Posted by eragsdale View Post
So did we ever decide on a time? Noonish?
Elizabeth
1pm was the decided time.
vmccal1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2008, 11:22 AM   #108
vmccal1
Registered Users
seller
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Texas
Posts: 642
My Mood:
Re: DFW mamas

Quote:
Originally Posted by zukeypur View Post
I'll bring a little of what I have. I know another local mama wants to try out an SOS, so I'll pm her and see if she wants to meet us too. I'll also bring mutts (3sr, ss, and fs), goodmama, a perfect medium, and VBSN. I have tons of wool too if anyone wants to see some different brands (GBD soakers and skirties, DNF, WCW, Todzwife, Disana, Rainbow Waters). DH is gonna wonder why I'm packing the whole stash for a 4 hour trip.
Oh yes bring the wool. I'm so curious about it!
vmccal1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2008, 12:18 PM   #109
tinyblackdot's Avatar
tinyblackdot
Registered Users
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Texas
Posts: 5,107
My Mood:
Re: DFW mamas

Quote:
Originally Posted by vmccal1 View Post
Is that Lauren?
yeah she said that you are buing some dipers from her...
__________________
Melanie-Mommy to my HERO Madeline 1/15/07-8/23/13 Fight For Maddie and our Bumble Bean-jamin 1/19/13
tinyblackdot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2008, 12:19 PM   #110
tinyblackdot's Avatar
tinyblackdot
Registered Users
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Texas
Posts: 5,107
My Mood:
Re: DFW mamas

Hey anyone else want to head over to Brees Bums after? Its not far from there.
__________________
Melanie-Mommy to my HERO Madeline 1/15/07-8/23/13 Fight For Maddie and our Bumble Bean-jamin 1/19/13
tinyblackdot is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Copyright 2005 - 2014 Escalate Media. All Rights Reserved.