Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 02-14-2008, 01:07 PM   #111
Michelle_M
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: DFW mamas

I would love to check out Brees Bums. I was actually looking at her website this morning. It just depends. Elizabeth is my ride so unless someone else wants to cart me over there and bring me home, I can't go unless Elizabeth wants to.

Hugs
Michelle
God bless!

Advertisement

Michelle_M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2008, 02:53 PM   #112
cherylchoo
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

You know, I'm sure Bree would be agreeable to hosting a DFW meetup too. Why woudn't she? Maybe next time we can meet there. There is a Cici's pizza next door, as well as MANY restaurants on Campbell road in general, so if it's a long trek there are many child-friendly eating options nearby.

If that sounds good to everyone, maybe we can do another meetup in March there. The only problem is Spring Break conflicts for those with school-age kiddos, so maybe late February makes more sense. What works for everone else? I don't mind spearheading it if you tell me what days/times are best since I live so near there.

cheryl
Old 02-14-2008, 03:01 PM   #113
vmccal1
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherylchoo View Post
You know, I'm sure Bree would be agreeable to hosting a DFW meetup too. Why woudn't she? Maybe next time we can meet there. There is a Cici's pizza next door, as well as MANY restaurants on Campbell road in general, so if it's a long trek there are many child-friendly eating options nearby.

If that sounds good to everyone, maybe we can do another meetup in March there. The only problem is Spring Break conflicts for those with school-age kiddos, so maybe late February makes more sense. What works for everone else? I don't mind spearheading it if you tell me what days/times are best since I live so near there.

cheryl
I'm up for doing it on Saturday since it is close by. Of course that would depend on how long we are at BB&M. That would be a nice savings in gas too. I could afford a few more diapers with that $$. .
vmccal1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2008, 03:04 PM   #114
vmccal1
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinyblackdot View Post
yeah she said that you are buing some dipers from her...
Yes, I got some great diapers from her, and I believe 2 more to come! She is a sweet mama. Do you know if she is coming on Saturday? I told her about this Forum so she would know what's going on.
vmccal1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2008, 04:26 PM   #115
Michelle_M
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

I just got off the phone with Bree (I had left her a message inquiring about her diaper service, not realizing that it was the same person)..anyway, I told her that a couple of people were talking about going over to her store after the BB&M and she'd love to have us.

Honestly, I am more interested in trying the diapers on her website than the ones from the other store.

God bless,
Michelle
Michelle_M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2008, 04:37 PM   #116
elberethsmudda
Registered Users

My Mood:

Please count me in! I'm looking forward to meeting ya'll!
elberethsmudda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2008, 08:27 PM   #117
tinyblackdot
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by vmccal1 View Post
Yes, I got some great diapers from her, and I believe 2 more to come! She is a sweet mama. Do you know if she is coming on Saturday? I told her about this Forum so she would know what's going on.
yeah we hung out a little bit yesterday, and she said she was going to go, but she would have to go out there a bit earlier, around 10ish....so i might just head out there with her, and then go to lunch w/ dd and ten head back up to BB&M around 1.
Old 02-14-2008, 11:38 PM   #118
lilmama2dsndd
Boobies Broke? Gorilla Glue Em!!!
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michelle_M View Post
Does anybody who is going live in the Arlington area? I'd love to go but we only have one car and hubby works on Saturdays.

It would be me and two car seats.

Thanks
Michelle
God bless!
This sounds like fun! I want to go (DH is out of town). I have a mini-van with a free 3rd row I am in Arlington, 360 & Park Row area.
Old 02-15-2008, 08:14 AM   #119
deb
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I can't make it!! DS is starting tee ball and they have their first meeting on Saturday.
Old 02-15-2008, 08:19 AM   #120
zukeypur
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by deb View Post
I can't make it!! DS is starting tee ball and they have their first meeting on Saturday.
SS mama. Any chance you can ditch the tee ball early? I can give you my number if you want to check and see if we're still there when you're done with your meeting.

Married to my hunka-hunka burnin' love, Jake,
zukeypur is offline   Reply With Quote