Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 09-09-2006, 06:38 AM   #1
keegans_mommy
I had the CD wagon impounded!
seller

My Mood:
a few more symptoms with a BFN this AM!

Ahhhhhhhhhh! I am going to the store to buy another brand. This particular brand didn't give me a BFP until I was 16dpo (and it was VERY, VERY light!) and even 19dpo it still was very light as well.

I know 99.999999999% that I am PG.

Yesterday I added in a few more symptoms: extreme sleepiness (went to bed at 8:30pm and wanted to go before then!) when I did get to bed, I had insomnia and had to take a Calm's to get to sleep 2 hours later. Peeing every 30 min. or less and drove me nuts! This morning I pulled a ligament (that is what always proves it to me!)

I am just so frustrated that I have not seen those 2 pink lines!

So, what test should I get? Recommendations please?

Advertisement

Old 09-09-2006, 07:21 AM   #2
Blackbirdlane
Registered Users
seller

Re: a few more symptoms with a BFN this AM!

how many DPO are you??? I didn't test positive until late this time, like over 20 DPO with a very sensitive internet test.

I don't know what to tell you??
Blackbirdlane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2006, 07:27 AM   #3
keegans_mommy
seller

My Mood:

Isn't it frustrating to KNOW and you can't show others? This is how I am feeling right now and I want to tell Brian but just can't seem to do that until I see the 2 pink lines. Plus, we have a day out without the kids tomorrow and I am dying to do something special to let him know then and if I don't get my 2 pink lines, I will tell him anyway.
Old 09-09-2006, 07:45 AM   #4
Shaysbabygirls
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I'm sorry you got a BFN. That's always so dissappointing. Do you think it would be good to tell you dh on a day out without the kids? LOL! I'm just asking because he said "no" to more, and I don't want you to have to miss a fun day out without your kiddos BUT then again, he may be about it, and it would be SO MUCH FUN to be able to celebrate with just him! (i'm not being snarky if that's how it sounds, lol, i just ALWAYS wonder how MY dh will react LOL)

I think all your symptoms sound promising! ESPECIALLY the peeing 100 times a night and the ligament pain! That stinky pain ALWAYS clues me in!

I wish you the BFP you want!

Good luck with the new tests... OH and Clear blue easy digital picks up at 50 or less. From my u/s, it must have picked it up at like 10.....if the u/s is right. Plus, they're like 9.00 for 2 tests (if you get the bonus pack) so FYI, use that one! it works really wonderfully! I'm so excited. let us know ASAP!

good luck mama!
Old 09-09-2006, 08:07 AM   #5
babygirls2
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaysbabygirls
Good luck with the new tests... OH and Clear blue easy digital picks up at 50 or less. From my u/s, it must have picked it up at like 10.....if the u/s is right. Plus, they're like 9.00 for 2 tests (if you get the bonus pack) so FYI, use that one! it works really wonderfully! I'm so excited. let us know ASAP!

good luck mama!
Yeah that! I had a BFP with the CBE digital at 10 DPO when NO other test had a +....still sending BFP vibes!!!!
babygirls2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2006, 08:11 AM   #6
Abunchofus
Registered Users
seller

I agre with Shay - I tested with IC's at 10 dpo negative then at 11 dpo I thought there was a faint line there but it was taking the full 10 min to show up so I was worried it was evap - so I ran to $tree and took it and an IC and an Answer Early in the evening all 3 I thought I saw a line at the 10 min mark but it was still so incredibly faint!!!! I even have pics I could show you LOL

so then 12 dpo FMU I tested again with $Tree and IC and FRER and still a faint line but felt like it was real cause it came up about 8 min mark if I remember right so I went and bought the Clear Blue Easy EARLY Digital that afternoon - they detect 25-50 mui - and sure enough it came up pregnant!!!!

So I definitely vote for the CBE Early Digi - just make sure it's the early one!

A lot of ladies like equate - I liked them when they were two lines but not now that they are +/-.

what test have you tried so far?
Old 09-09-2006, 08:15 AM   #7
keegans_mommy
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abunchofus
what test have you tried so far?
The cheap $1 internet strips I just hate going to the store just for a PG test, like going for just tampons. Everybody knows what is going on in your private life KWIM?
Old 09-09-2006, 08:23 AM   #8
Blackbirdlane
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by keegans_mommy
The cheap $1 internet strips I just hate going to the store just for a PG test, like going for just tampons. Everybody knows what is going on in your private life KWIM?

those are the only ones that worked for me this time. what sensitivity are they???

I had negatives with equate, FRER, clearblue easy and one other brand, lol.
Blackbirdlane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2006, 08:24 AM   #9
Shaysbabygirls
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I have some cheap internet ones that are like show up at 25

Old 09-09-2006, 08:24 AM   #10
keegans_mommy
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackbirdlane
those are the only ones that worked for me this time. what sensitivity are they???

Hmmmm, I think they are 25? I think that is suppose to be good but they were the same ones I used 2 years ago and didn't see a BFP until 16dpo so I am desperately looking for another brand to do a better job