Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 09-08-2006, 01:46 PM   #1
babiesabove
Registered Users
seller

Need Wahm advice

I'm not sure what to do. I know what I want to do, but am not sure it's fair of me.

I ordered a diaper from a WAHM in March, she made it promptly and shipped. It was defective, so she agreed to remake it. About a month ago some of the snaps on my other diapers from her wore out. She agreed to fix them for me, so I sent her 3 diapers. These 3 diapers were a different size from the original defective diaper.

It is now september and I just got the replacement for the original diaper, she sent the snap diapers back at the same time. She included 2 fitteds in the smaller size (the worn out snap diapers size) as an apology. I really appreciate her doing this for me. We won't be able to use them until the baby fat thighs slim down into toddler thighs, but I'm sure we'll get use out of them in the future.

My real problem is that the diaper she had to remake she also remade in the smaller size. My real problem is that I was really counting on having this diaper back in our stash, since we can't use so many of our diapers right now.

My question is do I ask her to remake the defective diaper, or do I accept the effort graciously since she was generous with the fitteds?

If the WAHM who made these recognizes this story please understand I am only posting this because I'm really not sure what the fair thing to do is.

Advertisement

Old 09-08-2006, 01:54 PM   #2
MamaJo
Go sell crazy some place else, we're all stocked up here.
sitesupporter
seller

My Mood:
Re: Need Wahm advice

I think it would be acceptable to ask for the remade diaper in the size it was originally purchased in. I would contact her

Taking a break to focus on God & family

MamaJo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2006, 03:02 PM   #3
babiesabove
Registered Users
seller

Thank you the WAHM agreed to remake the diaper.
Old 09-08-2006, 03:04 PM   #4
togg_mama
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by babiesabove
Thank you the WAHM agreed to remake the diaper.
what an awesome mama. I might ask you for her name later so I can keep her in mind for the future.
togg_mama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2006, 03:00 PM   #5
alanajo
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Thats so nice of her to remake it. If it were me and I was the one who bought the diapers I would think the Momma was super nice for sending 2 extra diapers. Id just sell them and then buy a size that fit my DC.