Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 05-08-2006, 03:42 PM   #1
ivybuns
Registered Users

Pocket inserts?Microfiber or cotton? Favorite wool cover, where did you get it?

I use fb's and the inserts that they came with are microfiber. They stink so bad that I am thinking of switching to cpf's or cotton inserts (but they are more expensive than ordering 12 cpf's). Does anyone do this. If I switched to microfiber towels, how many do ya stuff in there? Also if I decide to get cpf's, I was thinking of getting some covers to try out too. I'd like to try a pul cover, which ones are good? But I especially am intersted in wool. But the only things that keep coming up are the Aristocrats, Stacinators....mainstream covers. I want the cute wham ones but where the heck are they and what are the best?

Advertisement

ivybuns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2006, 04:09 PM   #2
ajfowle
Registered Users
seller

Re: Pocket inserts?Microfiber or cotton? Favorite wool cover, where did you get it?

I'm looking for wool, too. I think Hyena Cart (www.hyenacart.com) is the best place to find the cool WAHM stuff. It is hard to get, though. People talk of "stalking" items on hyena cart and it is soooo true!
Old 05-08-2006, 05:12 PM   #3
DiaperJunction
Registered Users

Re: Pocket inserts?Microfiber or cotton? Favorite wool cover, where did you get it?

Try a bit of bleach on the inserts, then rinse very well.

www.wildflowerdiapers.com has some very very pretty wool soakers. You don't even have to stalk them either.
DiaperJunction is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2006, 05:36 PM   #4
*~Mindy~*
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

put the inserts in the dishwasher. works GREAT and you dont need chemicals, etc...

and soakers....do you want a soaker style or shorts, or what?? ill help search if you want i like adventure knits, i got some shorties from her (pocket_mama here or www.aklongies.com ) and yep, search hyenacart, or i can help search, i like to search for wool
*~Mindy~* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2006, 05:48 PM   #5
SarahJane
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Barging here - What's this about the dish washer?

Genius idea. How do you do it? I'm assuming you run a wash only cycle without soap. ???

SJ