Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 05-08-2006, 04:42 PM   #11
*~Mindy~*
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Another reason why I love cloth

yep i kwum too, if he wasnt in cloth, he wouldnt have dipes at all! and i could have gotten formula from wic but after i moved back to md, and then especially after moving to my dads, i wouldnt have met the requirements and would have been screwed, im thankful i bf as well!

Advertisement

*~Mindy~* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2006, 05:02 PM   #12
MommyMommyMommy
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by madalexsmom
I know what you mean! We just found out (this morning actually) that our basement walls are bowing (we had someone come out to give a price on redoing it into a living space) and it's going to be in the $10,000 range to get just the walls fixed Since I am preggers and high risk no working for me but bet your booty I am going to be doing custom orders like mad.

I am thrilled at the fact that when Lilly arrives I will not have to worry about buying diapers or wipes and since I use cloth mama pads no buying those either. I have tried unsucessfully with my 2 other children to bf and am praying that it works out this time. I can't imagine buying formula, especially since both of my other 2 needed that special formula, and my dh's income is above th WIC guidelines.
Hey, I'm a success story. I never could get my first two to latch on but I've been successfully b****** my newest for 7 months! The best advice I can give you is start going now to LLL meetings ( www.lllusa.org to find a group if you're in the states)(another side note, the lady on that home page is one of my leaders!). It is so helpful just to be around other breastfeeding mothers and hear them talk about blessings/problems so that you'll be ready for anything. Don't give up hope! It can happen and did to me!
MommyMommyMommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2006, 05:23 PM   #13
tigger15623
Registered Users
seller

Sorry for your money problems i understand, We just sold my car to help pay some bills so now i dont have a car all day and some nights but like you said at least i know if i am out of diapers i can do some loundry hope things trun around for you take care and hang in there i know its hard to
christy
tigger15623 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2006, 05:51 PM   #14
Kele
Registered Users

My Mood:

I feel your financial woes. Dh is unemployed and I am a SAHM, so we are on unemployment and social security (for my oldest who's autistic) and it is so wonderful not to have to worry about diapers, wipes or formula! We are so pleased to have cloth in our lives!