Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 09-12-2006, 07:52 AM   #21
keegans_mommy
I had the CD wagon impounded!
seller

My Mood:
Re: NO bleeding today!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahava'smama
any update?
Not yet. Another BFN, a bit more brown spotting when wiping only and waiting to see if my OB will work me in sometime today. Just waiting!

Although, I woke up 2 times to pee last night and still feel PG so we shall see if I am neurotic or PG

Advertisement

Old 09-12-2006, 07:57 AM   #22
ahava'smama
Registered Users

i think waiting is the hardest part, i took like 8 tests with dd2 all different varieties, mostly different days. I knew I was pg but the test did not want to agree with me. eventually one showed a bfp after the time, so i just went ahead and called my midwife anyway, and they confirmed it with a u/s that i was like 7 weeks. similar thing to dd1. i think i have low hcg levels or something and the girls both came earlier than the midwives said. I give them my edd and they change it for later, and they come around my edd! whoa, sorry not trying to hijack your thread, just trying to relate and i realized i'd been going on and on good luck in waiting and whatever the results should be!
Old 09-12-2006, 08:11 AM   #23
keegans_mommy
seller

My Mood:

Heather-No problem with you telling your experience! I appreciate it while I pass the time. I always tested neg. and got a BFP late in the game LOL Just like you But I always have that flicker of doubt and so it's nerve wracking!

Did you just feel PG with lots of symptoms too? My main one is my uterus us sooooooo heavy, slight cramping, I cannot lay on my belly because it's too uncomfortable (like swollen feeling) and I am peeing all the time. driving me crazy! But this spotting (brown stuff) is also making me doubt myself so I am still waiting on my OB to call. I doubt it's going to happen so I will have to wait. I have no sitter after today, not until monday and tues. of next week but I probably will know by that time.
Old 09-12-2006, 08:33 AM   #24
ewebabymama
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Hoping for you! Good luck Brenda!
ewebabymama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2006, 08:36 AM   #25
keegans_mommy
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ewebabymama
Hoping for you! Good luck Brenda!
Thanks mama It's so hard to wait LOL
Old 09-12-2006, 09:41 PM   #26
ahava'smama
Registered Users

still sitting on the edge of my seat watching and waiting to see if you are p or n???!!!! Excited to hear that you are going in tomrrow. Hope all works out the way you want it to!
Old 09-12-2006, 09:54 PM   #27
AngelMommy
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Did I miss something? Did you get an appt??
Old 09-13-2006, 05:48 AM   #28
keegans_mommy
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelMommy
Did I miss something? Did you get an appt??
Haven't missed a thing yet I have an appt. today at 10:30est so we shall see if the doc can visually see that I am PG!