Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 09-13-2006, 12:08 PM   #31
urchin_grey
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: ? about pregnancy symptoms... *update*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackbirdlane
with all 4 of my previous pregnancies I tested positive several days before AF was due. this time I didn't. I don't know why but I was really late before I tested positive.

guess it just goes to show that all pregnancies really are different.
Yeah, this is true!
I should listen to myself because that's the same thing that I told DH when he said "but you didn't get sick with Bram".

Advertisement

urchin_grey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2006, 01:13 PM   #32
AngelMommy
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackbirdlane
with all 4 of my previous pregnancies I tested positive several days before AF was due. this time I didn't. I don't know why but I was really late before I tested positive.

guess it just goes to show that all pregnancies really are different.
Thank you for posting this... I swear I am pregnant. I have every symptom in the book. And have had several BFNs. With DS I tested pos. first test, I think like 6 days before AF was due. This time I don't know when I'm due (long story), but it should be any day now... So something should have shown up! And my symptoms just keep increasing! Argh! Watch me get AF and feel like a total idiot!
Old 09-13-2006, 04:45 PM   #33
urchin_grey
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelMommy
Thank you for posting this... I swear I am pregnant. I have every symptom in the book. And have had several BFNs. With DS I tested pos. first test, I think like 6 days before AF was due. This time I don't know when I'm due (long story), but it should be any day now... So something should have shown up! And my symptoms just keep increasing! Argh! Watch me get AF and feel like a total idiot!
I know, mine too! I have't felt pukey as much today but I got a pain for just a *second* and it could just be wishful thinking but it didn't feel like a *normal* cramp. And considering that was HOURS ago, I should have AF by now according to my past "cramp history".
I'm getting tired of waiting.
Old 09-15-2006, 01:01 PM   #34
urchin_grey
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: ? about pregnancy symptoms... *update#2*

Update up top...
Old 09-15-2006, 03:13 PM   #35
RetroBaby
Witty title here
seller

My Mood:

With my other 2 kids I got BFPs the day before AF was due and the lines were DARK. But this time I didn't even realize AF was late until she was about a week and 1/2 late. I took a test and the line was super *squint to see it* faint, even though I was 5.5 weeks along. I bet if I had tested earlier it would've been a BFN. I thought I had ovulated late too since the only day we weren't *careful* was about 5 days before AF was due. But I had an u/s already and the babe was measuring exactly on date. So I dunno why the line was so light!
Old 09-15-2006, 03:23 PM   #36
urchin_grey
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by monkeydoodymom
With my other 2 kids I got BFPs the day before AF was due and the lines were DARK. But this time I didn't even realize AF was late until she was about a week and 1/2 late. I took a test and the line was super *squint to see it* faint, even though I was 5.5 weeks along. I bet if I had tested earlier it would've been a BFN. I thought I had ovulated late too since the only day we weren't *careful* was about 5 days before AF was due. But I had an u/s already and the babe was measuring exactly on date. So I dunno why the line was so light!

Hmm, I think I may have figured it out. LOL That is, if I am preggo. But its still frustrating. (And this may be why your BFP was light too.)

I'm reading more stuff on peeonastick.com and she says that the PG hormone can take different amounts of time to make it to your urine... And sometimes, it can take a LONG time. (Though its more rare.) So maybe that's what's up with me? I mean, I won't be terribly upset if I'm not PG because we can always try again, but GEEZ, I'd like to know one way or the other! LOL
Old 09-15-2006, 04:58 PM   #37
MrsBreeder
Registered Users

My Mood:

With my daughter, I was very nauseous/vomiting on week 3, one week before a missed period.

Also, with my son, it was waaaay past ovulation and my AF due date before I FINALLY got a positive. It depends on the test you bought, some are more sensitive than others.

I hope you get a good answer!!
Old 09-15-2006, 05:00 PM   #38
MrsBreeder
Registered Users

My Mood:

Hey Monkey, just saw...you're using my ticker.

No really, I made it. Its kind of fun to see it on a board!!
Old 09-16-2006, 08:31 PM   #39
urchin_grey
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsBreeder
With my daughter, I was very nauseous/vomiting on week 3, one week before a missed period.

Also, with my son, it was waaaay past ovulation and my AF due date before I FINALLY got a positive. It depends on the test you bought, some are more sensitive than others.

I hope you get a good answer!!
Thanks.

I'm getting so frustrated though. I'm now almost on CD35 and still no AF and I'm still getting a BFN. Oh, and I tested today with a test from early-pregnancy-tests.com and they are supposed to be very sensitive.
Old 09-16-2006, 08:44 PM   #40
bgjmhg03
Registered Users
seller

Re: ? about pregnancy symptoms... Getting FRUSTRATED LOL

With my DD, I didn't get a BFP until AF was 10 days late! I have no idea why. It was very frustrating, though, I know how you feel.