Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 09-16-2006, 12:55 PM   #1
ttrjpbc
Transaction Issues arising. Please file a cliam if you are waiting on items!!
seller

My Mood:
Question Tell me about Snap-Ez...

I just posted that my most expensive diaper was just bought the other day. I havne't gotten it yet, but it was a snap-ez AIO...........with shipping, 42.00. (w/ doubler too)

Are these some awesome dipes or what? You guys love um? Hate um? I haven't ever seen one!

Also just bought a candy wrapper AIO from Lukes Drawers that I haven't seen yet..........(can ya tell I am on a hunt for good AIOs? I just need ones that are made to fit BIG toddlers/Heavey wetters!!)

Would love to hear what you all think of them! Oh, and how they wash up?

Thanks so much!

Advertisement

ttrjpbc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2006, 02:12 PM   #2
Pocket_Mama
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Tell me about Snap-Ez...

I have never tried a snap-ez AIO but if they are made anything like her other work (pockets, inserts), they are probably worth it! Ruth at Snap-ez does really great work. When I *had* pockets, I had a bunch of them!
Pocket_Mama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2006, 02:49 PM   #3
cowmommy
But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you; Matthew 5:44
sitesupporter
seller

My Mood:

I have a snap-ez pocket and its super well made
Old 09-16-2006, 02:56 PM   #4
Sweet_Fantasy_Fox
No Longer Here

My Mood:

I Have a snap-ez pocket i got on ebay and LOVE it, i just bought another from a ds mama today, i want more pockets.
thats high for an aio , was it just one diaper?
Sweet_Fantasy_Fox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2006, 02:56 PM   #5
MamaMel
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

my heavy wetter toddler leaks in his SEZ AIO
MamaMel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2006, 03:46 PM   #6
SarahJane
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

My experience with SNAP-EZ has been nothing but wonderful!

I ordered our son's first SNAP-EZ this May. Two weeks later I ordered 4 more, and so on. Most of our stash is now SNAP-EZ. The fit, quality, variety, in stock availablity, customer service is great!

Things of tried and love:
  1. Windpro Fleece Pockets - can't say enough about these. We love them.
  2. PUL pocket diapers - our go to diaper for days. Trim fit, beautifully made. Great for a moving todder.
  3. SNAP-EZ inserts - especially for nights. Love them in the windpro pockets. Don't have a lot, but use the ones we have every day!
  4. Pail liners, took be forever to try these. I now have two. Beautifully made, very functional.
  5. Finally, AIO's. We have 3 and really like them. I reach for pockets more often because I bought larges and our son's legs slimmed down, so I have to use a doubler... they are very well made.

I'm beyond in love with these diapers. They just fit our son the best and I sew and can really appreciate the quality materials and construction. The best part is that we ordered larges and still have 3 sets of snaps on each side to go. There is so much room for growth when you have a toddler already.

They also keep their value and sell very well used.

Ok, I guess that's more than my But I have 21 now and love them all.
Old 09-16-2006, 04:26 PM   #7
mamagina
Registered Users
seller

I have one. I LOVE it. I'd get more if I had the $$ to do so. And I think the doubler is money well spent, too. We can use it overnight with the doubler.. not something I can say about any other AIO we've owned.
Old 09-16-2006, 11:48 PM   #8
Mom2Natalya
Registered Users

My Mood:

We love love love our Snap-Ez. Unfortunately my Niagara Falls daughter wets through the AIOS, but we love the pockets! I have also heard great things about her wipes/washcloths and pail liners so I just placed an order and should be getting them soon. I also bought several of her clearance dealz (check it out! super cheap) which include some covers and I am excited to try those!
Ruth is wonderful, the service is wonderful, the diapers are hgh quality and the diapers resell pretty well.

They are by far my favorite dipe.
Old 09-17-2006, 07:47 AM   #9
SarahJane
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mom2Natalya
We love love love our Snap-Ez. Unfortunately my Niagara Falls daughter wets through the AIOS, but we love the pockets! I have also heard great things about her wipes/washcloths and pail liners so I just placed an order and should be getting them soon. I also bought several of her clearance dealz (check it out! super cheap) which include some covers and I am excited to try those!
Ruth is wonderful, the service is wonderful, the diapers are hgh quality and the diapers resell pretty well.

They are by far my favorite dipe.
Something to try with the AIO's. I was getting leaks and started to suspect is was the hemp not having time to absorb our son's niagara falls fast enough. I add a small doubler now on top (Kissaluvs) and guess what? No leaks ever. He wore one the other day for 4 hours (Husband watching him...) and I saw what he was in and thought oh no! No leaks at all or wicking at the legs. The doubler acts as a sponge to soak up the fast pee so the hemp inside the AIO can do it's job.
Old 09-17-2006, 08:49 AM   #10
genny
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I tried Snap-EZ pockets after reading all the raves here and just didn't feel the love. They're very nice diapers--no questioning that--but the fit was horrible on my DS. I tried two different sizes. They're definitely just made for a different shape of baby.