Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 09-17-2006, 12:54 PM   #11
Raquelita
Registered Users
seller

Re: Kissaluvs and covers, do they need them?

CTH - if you are willing tp buy used you can get excellent condition kissaluvs for $7 each (includes shipping) b/c they are always for sale here on the boards b/c babies grow out of them quick.

Advertisement

Old 09-17-2006, 12:55 PM   #12
GrowingUpMad
If everyone was the same the world would be a VERY boring place.
seller

My Mood:

I bought my KL0's off here and I am thrilled I did. All but one were stain free (the stained one was misrepresented) and I got them at a great price. We are starting our 3rd week using them and I am sure we have a few weeks left but still buying new ofr only wearing them like 6 weeks seemed a bit crazy to me. They are great dipes, I love them!! Oh and yes, you'll need a cover. My dd is a super soaker and they are soaked each and every diaper change. Without a cover would be a mess.
Old 09-17-2006, 01:03 PM   #13
Mommy2Cadence
Registered Users
seller
seller

If you want to buy them new definetly get them from wonderworksbabystore.com . There they are only 9.00 for natural and orange, and 10.00 for the rest of the colors. And free shipping over 49.99. So if you get at least 5 or 6? A really good deal expecially since the price of these are going up on Oct 1. I would say they do need a cover too! Although I have heard of some people laying them down coverless on a fleece blanket when they are young.
Old 09-17-2006, 01:11 PM   #14
shandi
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

The Kissaluvs outlet store is stocking tomorrow too, which sells their seconds at a discounted price

http://www.kissaluvs.com/outlet.htm

Also, starting Sept. 1st the price on KL's is going up, so if you want to get them for a better price now would be the time!

Like others have said, you can find good deals on these on FSOT all the time
Old 09-17-2006, 01:24 PM   #15
CTH3989
Registered Users
seller

Thanks ladies! I just saw that I read it wrong and that each dipe is $10.99. Got my hopes up. I have been looking for some on the FSOT forum. I need 6 dipes that are fairly cheap. I have 3 pockets that I'm sure will fit my newborn. I have no problem buying used. Please keep suggesting websites. Thank you.

Chelci
CTH3989 is offline   Reply With Quote