Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 09-17-2006, 09:06 PM   #1
cdnewbie
Registered Users
seller

Question about AI2's and Berry Plush

We just got our first AI2--a Berry Plush. It's so gorgeous and so soft. I like the idea of the external soaker which you can just change out and use the cover again. But I've been having some trouble with the soaker, because it only snaps in the back. When I take the diaper off, I can tell that it was just the top part of the soaker that was between DS's legs, almost like the soaker shifted "back" while he was wearing it. Does that make sense? How do you keep that from happening?

Also, because there are only snaps in back, is there any way to do a standing diaper change? DS can get pretty impatient and squirelly, so 1-2 diaper changes a day are standing diaper changes.

Do all AI2's have snaps in the back only (or no snaps at all)?

Thanks,
Angela

Advertisement

cdnewbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2006, 04:15 AM   #2
cuties02q
Registered Users
seller
seller

Re: Question about AI2's and Berry Plush

All the Ai2s i have only have snaps in the back but i have never had trouble with the soaker moving out of place could the dipe be too lose? As for the standing changes i don't have much advice i can't change ds standing ever it drives me nuts
PhotographyBlog
cuties02q is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2006, 05:26 AM   #3
JustAugust
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuties02q
All the Ai2s i have only have snaps in the back but i have never had trouble with the soaker moving out of place could the dipe be too lose? As for the standing changes i don't have much advice i can't change ds standing ever it drives me nuts
Ditto on all of that. lol.
Old 09-18-2006, 05:31 AM   #4
FancifulFanny
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I've never had any shifting issues with mine. In the ones I sell I always put snaps in the back but the ones I use I don't bother because I usually just use a trifolded prefold in them so they are just laid in not snapped.
FancifulFanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2006, 06:44 AM   #5
Hillbilly Bunny
Registered Users

My Mood:

It sounds like a fit issue. I don't have any problems with shifting, it's the snaps that bother me.
Old 09-18-2006, 09:59 AM   #6
EmmalinesMom
Registered Users
seller

Hmmm.... we haven't had that trouble. Is it too big on him?
Old 09-18-2006, 10:28 AM   #7
pingumel

i have that very same issue on DS. it's not a sizing issue, because the medium if anything is starting to get too small in the rise. maybe it's an issue with side-snapping diapers just not fitting well? i asked jamtots and they said they would put in front snaps on the cover for free! so i'm sending mine back. i'm going to see how it fits and looks before i order more.

don't know about the standing up thing. i've never had luck changing him standing up with snapping diapers, especially side-snaps.