Closed Thread Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 03-15-2008, 09:58 AM   #31
MamaOf3Cuties
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Ok so Kim was allowed back...what about the others who were banned trying...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Granny's Woolies View Post
Thanks for your concern about my business rep. I don't really know why you felt the need to post that on this thread however.
because we are trying to help banned mamas and you're comment was rude and uncalled for - nuff said

Advertisement

Last edited by MamaOf3Cuties; 03-15-2008 at 09:58 AM. Reason: typo
Old 03-15-2008, 10:04 AM   #32
Granny's Woolies
Banned

My Mood:
Re: Ok so Kim was allowed back...what about the others who were banned trying...

Quote:
Originally Posted by MamaOf3Cuties View Post
because we are trying to help banned mamas and you're comment was rude and uncalled for - nuff said
What I said was no ruder than other comments made on this thread and I fully support helping these banned mamas. It is a very sad situation that got out of hand. I would like to see a forgive and forget attitude but it is Lee's board and she can ban whomever she wishes.
Old 03-15-2008, 10:05 AM   #33
cassondruh
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Lee's a he
Old 03-15-2008, 10:11 AM   #34
Granny's Woolies
Banned

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by cassondruh View Post
Lee's a he

Oh then that was rude huh....lol
Old 03-15-2008, 10:51 AM   #35
presleycaedmon
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by zosiasmama View Post
I am very sad to hear this Lee. You made the rules, posted them and then expected everyone to understand them, not questions them (even though some were just absurd and ridiculous to follow) and then banned people for not following them. All of this within a few short hours.
Seems to me like you were trying to set some of us up for failure.

Very sad IMO, that is why I asked the question here. It does not seem right that a person with so many strikes against her (Kim) would be just wiped clean even though she has so many over such a long time, but someone who broke one NEW (several hard to accept and unfair) rule would be bannished forever. There is really no sense in that and I would very much appreciate further explanation.
Thank you, Danni

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelolsen-and-Padawan View Post
Okay, I honestly want to know. Kim said some hateful things about you on other boards and asked for help. how is that different? this isn't an "attack" on Kim. I just would like to know the double standard. not everyone who was banned were on the boards where she asked for help either. I honestly just want to know and I won't pester or ask again. This is my one time asking.
Old 03-15-2008, 10:59 AM   #36
Jubilee
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by cowmommy View Post
Lee already responded with the final ruling on this
I have been pretty quiet on this, and at one point in the poof thread, I was even beginning to get annoyed with the ladies who weren't comprehending the rules. Despite the fact that the rules aren't clearly defined, it was as if they were intentionally going out of their way to be difficult (which I'm sure they were. The whole thing was heated on all ends.)

That said, I think this is pretty bad wording.... "final ruling." Does that imply that this discussion is over? I think there are more than "several hateful mamas" that would like more answers and explanations. Assuming the "hateful mamas" have all been banned, there are plenty of legitimate questions in this post.
Old 03-15-2008, 11:30 AM   #37
shastakat
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

As always, I completely missed what happened. Sounds like that was a good thing though.
Old 03-15-2008, 11:49 AM   #38
Sweet_Fantasy_Fox
No Longer Here

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jubilee View Post
I have been pretty quiet on this, and at one point in the poof thread, I was even beginning to get annoyed with the ladies who weren't comprehending the rules. Despite the fact that the rules aren't clearly defined, it was as if they were intentionally going out of their way to be difficult (which I'm sure they were. The whole thing was heated on all ends.)

That said, I think this is pretty bad wording.... "final ruling." Does that imply that this discussion is over? I think there are more than "several hateful mamas" that would like more answers and explanations. Assuming the "hateful mamas" have all been banned, there are plenty of legitimate questions in this post.
The decison has been made, Lee answered truthfully and their really is no more to it. I am sorry some of you feel it's not fair but the need to continue to ask the same questions that have been answered will not change what has been explained by Lee.
Old 03-15-2008, 12:03 PM   #39
Harmony96
Administrator
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee View Post
Many of you didn't see all of what the DS staff team saw. I am glad you didn't as it was sickening and sad.
You guys, I've read all of Lee's posts in this thread, and this bit sticks out at me. He's not telling us the gory details of what went down and what was said for OUR peace of mind. I am glad he's not telling us. I don't want to have to keep coming back to thinking about it and saying "wow, I can't believe so-and-so and so-and-so could SAY something that horrendous." Being an admin is a hard job w/ hard decisions. Lee made them. DS will ultimately be a better place as a result. But not until the dead horse that we're all beating is buried and gone.
Old 03-15-2008, 12:08 PM   #40
zosiasmama
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harmony96 View Post
You guys, I've read all of Lee's posts in this thread, and this bit sticks out at me. He's not telling us the gory details of what went down and what was said for OUR peace of mind. I am glad he's not telling us. I don't want to have to keep coming back to thinking about it and saying "wow, I can't believe so-and-so and so-and-so could SAY something that horrendous." Being an admin is a hard job w/ hard decisions. Lee made them. DS will ultimately be a better place as a result. But not until the dead horse that we're all beating is buried and gone.
I see what your saying, I know that their job must be really hard.

But I know that not all the people banned during that time were banned for aying horrible things. Several of us are continuing to ask because a few of them are being lumped into the group that did severly cross the line, but not all of them did. that is what we are asking here, for a bit of consideration on a case by case basis.

Want to know about making money with ChaCha? Ask me!
I made $350 last month!Hits4Pay Want some Moola?
Closed Thread