Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 09-18-2006, 06:17 PM   #1
Menfusse
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Working it all out! thanks.

you get no item but mama has promised it was mailed? I bought a cover from a mama and she was nothing but nice. Said she mailed it, but no dc or anything. I pm'd her about it not getting here and she seemed concerned and as confused as I was because she isn't that far away from me. The last I heard from her she said to give it to the beginning of the next week and we will go from there. I gave it unitil tuesday which was over 2 weeks and nothing. I pm'd her to let her know and never heard anything. If she truely mailed it, and I really don't have any reason to suspect she didnt at this point, what do you do in this situation? I am out money and no cover, and she got her part. Is there a way to reconcile so that we are both not out totally?

Advertisement

Last edited by Menfusse; 09-18-2006 at 08:30 PM.
Menfusse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2006, 06:23 PM   #2
kimb96
Registered Users
seller

Re: What do you do when....

If you paid with paypal, you can file a dispute and get your money back. If she didn't get dc then that is her problem and she should be out the money. I doubt she mailed it at all. Most "lost" packages happen to have been mailed without dc. If she has no proof of mailing, she needs to refund or you can file to get your money back.

Mama to Ethan
kimb96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2006, 06:29 PM   #3
Samantha
Goodness gracious he's hot!
seller

My Mood:
Re: What do you do when....

Its always the packages without DC that get "lost". I see SO much of this, I am just amazed and I know there is NO way that the PO would loose THAT many packages KWIM?

I would file with paypal.

Paypal requires DC for a reason. It is the proof that they require. Anyone who DOESNT use DC is just......playing with fire.

I have said this once and will continue to say it as many times as it takes. DC IS FOR THE SELLERS PROTECTION, NOT THE BUYERS, NO PACKAGE SHOULD LEAVE YOUR HANDS WITHOUT DC! Maybe some day I will reach everyone. But, I doubt it. People see it as a waste of money, and then complain when the package "dissapears"
Samantha is offline   Reply With Quote