Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 09-19-2006, 10:06 AM   #11
Youngatheart
Registered Users
seller

Re: What diaper has held up the best for you?

I love my prefolds not only for durability (they last almost forever!), but because they are so versatile...even the preemies (they're only used for a few weeks at birth because the fit is much better for newborns (on most babies) than infants, and we still use them later as doublers)

Although they need to be wash several times to prep for using, we never have to worry about buildup or stink, so we never have to strip.

They can be fastened with pins, snaps, snappis, a prefold belt, or just trifoled in a cover!

For cuteness, they can be dyed, tie-dyed, hand-painted, or embroideried for a unique custom look.

Also, the fit and absorbency is always perfect...after a short learning curve, you find the fit and fold that works best for your baby at the moment (and that changes throughout a baby's diapering years)...whether you have a heavy wetter, explosive pooer, a baby with a high or short rise, thick or thin thighs...whatever...with a prefold you can always get a taylored fit with custom absorbency!

And last, but not least, is economics...it's one of the least expensive diapers and will easily last through baby after baby...this is seriously one tough diaper, so durable that when you're finished with them, you can sell them, pass them along to another family, or even save them for your grandkids!

Well, than was probably more than you wanted to hear!....can you tell I'm sold on prefolds?

Advertisement

Flat/Prefold-loving Grandma to five beautiful LOs
!!! I'm so excited...Emma Grace is here...born Nov. 26, 2014 !!!
!!! Welcome Luke David(10/18/08) & Loriana Malise(10/21/08) !!!
Patiently waiting for future grandbabies
Youngatheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2006, 10:21 AM   #12
Sweetforestcat
Registered Users
seller

I am loving my prefolds and my BSWW for superior long-lasting durability.
Old 09-19-2006, 12:25 PM   #13
angel0123
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I'm not a fan of the me sandy's but I like the o/s for durability. THey however are not very trim.