Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
Old 09-20-2006, 06:47 PM   #1
Goodness gracious he's hot!
My Mood:
The baby has CLOTHES!

Lets just say...this pregnancy has went by pretty fast....and uhhhh....I have been busy with the other two kids.

I finally got into the kids room today and got it cleaned.....thats another OMG my kids have a ROOM and not a pit?! I called dh and said "you may have to brace yourself....the kids, actually have a ROOM" He paused for a few minutes and said...."WHERE"

Anyways, I got in their closet and found a bag of infant clothes. I havent went THROUGH the bag yet...but, hey, even if they are pink he will have clothes.

I then got into the living room and moved things around. I dont know if my mom is going to want to sleep on the top bunk in the kids' room (luke doesnt use it anyways) OR if she will want to sleep on the hidabed. I was looking and I didnt think we would beable to pull it out (dh moved stuff around since the last time we used it). So I cleaned the living room while moving it around a bit. I really like it now. It feels a lot more OPEN. I still have some work to do in there...but not as much as I DID have. Of course, the kids are going to mess it up daily....but most of the HARD work is done. (vacume and moving around).

I feel acomplished for the day. I still have more work to do...but, those were the two that were wearing on me the most. I need to do the main bathroom...but, Its really hard to do that room until DH does laundry. I guess I can clean the tub, toilet, sink and shower but, I want to do more and I cant until he does some laundry (washing laundry is the ONLY job he does in this house...I am NOT going to do it), pick up our room a bit (which will be all of 5 minutes and running a vacume through it because our rooom is *TINY*). I have to run a mop over the floor in the other bathroom...but, I cant do that until DH takes care of the litter box. The kitchen I did all the major scrubbing last week. I just have to do a little picking up and a light once over the counters.

My mom is a NEAT freak...and we are...cluttery people. We arent dirty, just cluttered. I think clutter is her worst enemy. I know I cant have my house completely uncluttered by the time she gets here....but, I would like it to have it as uncluttered as is possible for *us*

I feel good for today. Now I just need to feed everyone and then it will be bedtime for the kids.

Samantha is offline   Reply With Quote