Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 09-23-2006, 10:21 AM   #31
daniels_mami
Banned
seller

My Mood:
Re: Does pet hairs on your diaper bother you?

i wouldnt mind if was just two lil hairs here and there. i understand its hard to have hairless things when you have pets but this diaper was completely filled with hair. how can you not see that when you are selling it.

Advertisement

daniels_mami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2006, 11:04 AM   #32
mandikaake
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Yes I would really be bothered by it. I only have an allergy problem during hayfever season, but still get really grossed out by animal hair, especially if it was totally covering a diaper.

My feelings.....if someone is going to sell someone something and it's said to be in good condition, they should at least make sure it's clean and usable as if someone wasn't going to wash it before they wear it. Granted I'm sure most of us wash things when we get them in the mail, but if you are selling something it should at least be clean. That's just common curteousy.

Mandi

Last edited by mandikaake; 09-23-2006 at 11:07 AM.
mandikaake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2006, 11:12 AM   #33
dirtdartwife
YouTube Junkie and Thread-Hijacker... watch your threads.
seller

My Mood:

I wouldn't be bothered by a few strays as I can understand hair getting into things... but it's an overabundance of hair, then I might ask the seller in a joking manner "Eh, what kind of dog or cat do you have?" To kindly let them know "I now know about your animals because half of it came with the dipe!" It's just one of those things that either should be listed or the buyer needs to ask (if they have allergies). I seriously didn't know about making a point to state that stuff in my ebay listings until I got a book that smelled like smoke before i even opened the package.

But I would make it a point to ask someone about it before making a purchase.
Old 09-23-2006, 11:48 AM   #34
FitMommyOf2
I wish I could turn the tide!
seller

My Mood:

I'd bother the heck out of me!
Thought I never mention that we have a cat, I know the cat never comes near any dipes or other clothing as a matter of fact, I'm always looking the dipes and other stuff I sell, over. I also hate getting dipes w/human hair on it; it's just a pet peeve of mine
Old 09-23-2006, 01:50 PM   #35
doberbrat
Registered Users
seller

here's my take- I'm highly allergic to cats & smoke- if I dont see it said "from smoke free pet free home", then I assume they have pets and smoke and will question it..

When I sell something (I will be soon) it will say smoke free dog friendly home.

cat hair is the worst. I used to have cats and I'd go shopping in a store and find hair from my cat on the new item in the store. Obviously my cat had never been to Macy's, the hair traveled on me and then onto the rack.

My aunt is highly allergic to dogs and cats. She keeps an outfit for me at her house and makes me strip at the bottom of the stairs before entering her house and change clothes so nothing contaminates her house.
doberbrat is offline   Reply With Quote