Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 09-23-2006, 02:07 PM   #1
shortcake2386
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
need FSOT advice:(

i bought some dipes from a mamma a couple months ago when i was building my stash...she told me they were in good condition(elastic, snaps, etc)i never used them bc i had a preemie an OS werent gonna work...the mom i sold them to just informed me thst the leg elastic is shot on a couple so she wants to return them all for a refund...obviously i have no prob with this(i did explain it would take me a few days to get $$ bc i already bought the right dipes for dd....)but should i talk to the mamma i bought them from? i sold them for less than i pd already and am going to be loosing a lot of $$ if i go any lower...what do i do?

Advertisement

JoAnna,wife to my first love Michael and SAHM to Mackenzie Grace(7 years), Makaela Lynn(5years),^^Meaghan Elise^^ born sleeping July 18, 2009. and Malakai Vincent(3 years) and Mackenna Kate(1year)and one DOG
NEW trainer testers MotherGoose Designs ETSY store "Green co-ops" shoeszoos, diapers,squeeze pops
shortcake2386 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2006, 02:22 PM   #2
togg_mama
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: need FSOT advice:(

she can return the whole lot with DC# for a refund and you can resell them with the correct description.
togg_mama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2006, 02:28 PM   #3
shortcake2386
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

id feel bad selling them to anyone now that i know they have bad elastic...so i guess im just out the $$$, right? oh, well
JoAnna,wife to my first love Michael and SAHM to Mackenzie Grace(7 years), Makaela Lynn(5years),^^Meaghan Elise^^ born sleeping July 18, 2009. and Malakai Vincent(3 years) and Mackenna Kate(1year)and one DOG
NEW trainer testers MotherGoose Designs ETSY store "Green co-ops" shoeszoos, diapers,squeeze pops
Old 09-23-2006, 02:29 PM   #4
togg_mama
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by shortcake2386
id feel bad selling them to anyone now that i know they have bad elastic...so i guess im just out the $$$, right? oh, well
if you disclose and they buy, you're fine.

how long ago did you buy these from the other mama?
Old 09-23-2006, 02:37 PM   #5
shortcake2386
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

2 months ago and im pretty sure shes not around any mmore
Old 09-23-2006, 02:42 PM   #6
Sweet_Fantasy_Fox
No Longer Here

My Mood:

that sucks, im sorry girl, just list them and as long as your honest, if sopmeone still buys them then its ok. alot of mamas know how to replace the elastic, someone posted a link on how to do it too.

Sweet_Fantasy_Fox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2006, 02:55 PM   #7
janendragon
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

and some of us dont mind broken elastic I would tell the mom it would take you a few days to get the money together to refund her, and then relist and disclose the elastic.

SAHM to my crazy toddler
janendragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2006, 03:05 PM   #8
togg_mama
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by romans_mum
and some of us dont mind broken elastic I would tell the mom it would take you a few days to get the money together to refund her, and then relist and disclose the elastic.
or better yet, tell her to send them back with DC# and then you'll refund her money when you receive them. no dipes = no refund
Old 09-23-2006, 03:05 PM   #9
shortcake2386
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

thanks
Old 09-23-2006, 03:44 PM   #10
tararaboomdeea
Banned
sitesupporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by togg_mama
or better yet, tell her to send them back with DC# and then you'll refund her money when you receive them. no dipes = no refund
Yes, DO NOT refund her until you have the diapers back. She needs to resend them to you with delivery confirmation, too.
tararaboomdeea is offline   Reply With Quote