Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 09-24-2006, 02:40 PM   #1
rebeccah5
Behold: The Official Thread-Killer
seller

My Mood:
Unhappy Missin' my CDs already!!

We're going out of town to visit relatives this week (leaving Monday). They told me I could bring my CDs, but I was sort of scared of buildup since I don't have that problem now and they have well water and I don't want to start problems when I'm on vacation, KWIM? So I decided to go with sposies for the week. I had an opened pack that I figured I'd use up before DS outgrows them anyway.

This morning I was almost out of clean dipes, so I went ahead and did my diaper load and put DS into a sposie so I wouldn't have to do another load today (I have 3 more loads of clothes to do as it is before we can pack). DH came in right when I was changing him, and he was like, "why are you putting that on him?" Which makes me happy because I feel like he gets it now!

First thing, DS had a major poopy blowout, that shot out the leg (I didn't have the whatever turned out, it had gotten tucked in somehow.) So I went and changed him. thankfully disaster was averted that time because I didn't have pants on him yet. We went to WM to get tires balanced and I had DS in his sling. Low and behold, another rumble and squirt. This time it shot up the back. I hope I don't have this to look forward to all week.

I have to admit, it is nice for his pants to fit over a diaper, but it doesn't make up for soft, cushy, cute cloth!! Plus, I have a feeling I'm going to be using my Shout spray a lot more often this week! LOL! I miss CDing so much already! I have a feeling this week is going to really make me appreciate it more!

I'll miss you mamas this week! And I hope I don't miss out on anything fun on HC. But my wallet will appreciate it. However, we're making a stop at Cotton Babies, so I may make up for it...

Advertisement

Check out my knitting projects here and my stash here
rebeccah5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2006, 02:43 PM   #2
tararaboomdeea
Banned
sitesupporter

Re: Missin' my CDs already!!

I bet the week will go by fast and before you know it, your bubbs will be bak in fluff! We'll miss you, too!
tararaboomdeea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2006, 04:28 PM   #3
sandrc
Registered Users
seller

Re: Missin' my CDs already!!

oh yes, do carry your shout. do you have any prefolds you can take? i haven't had any poop explosions since we switched to cloth and figured out what size to get. we had them all the time with sposies.
sandrc is offline   Reply With Quote