Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 09-24-2006, 08:09 PM   #21
mama23boys
Banned
seller

Re: MIL and Longies

Quote:
Originally Posted by naturegirl7
My MIL has issues with our woolies too! Just wait until she sees DS's latest pics. For his Bday pics he is wearing his super cute various shades of blue stripes wool AK shorties. And we even picked out the pose with DS standing up showing off those cutie putie shorties! Of course!!

MIL can rag on our woolies all she wants - but, soon she will have an 8x10 of DS in his woolies on her wall - and a 4x6 for her desk at work for all her coworkers to see. I can't wait to hear what she has to say about that!!
THANK YOU for the AWESOME idea!!! you will need to post those pictures when you get them

Advertisement

mama23boys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2006, 08:26 PM   #22
maman
Registered Users
seller

I didn't even know what to say when my neighbor was like "well, you wouldn't wear a wool sweater in the summer, would you?" I thought to myself that no, I wouldn't. Hmmmm...how do you guys justify wool shorties in the summer?

My ds has some shorties, and he wears wool longies in the winter, but I'm just not sure what to tell people about wearing wool when it is hot out.
Old 09-24-2006, 08:31 PM   #23
tash
Registered Users

so... um.. when hes wearing 'real' clothes over his diaper and it leaks all over her couch then what?

or are the 'real' clothes suppost to fit over the longies?

my mil is just confused on cloth care. when my husband was little it was still flats and vinyl. she keeps talking about how I should bleach all my diapers and hang dry EVERYTHING.