Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 09-25-2006, 11:34 AM   #21
MamaMegan
Banned
seller

Re: Help! Lost Package & No Delivery Confirmation? WWYD?

I would ask for a refund or file with PP -- give it another week or so (maybe wait until 10/9) just to see if it catches up. I have had packages get lost, both with DC (well, only one) and no DC (2-3). When I've had packages get lost when I forgot to use DC (a trade here in particular) I refunded the mama in good faith.

I've also been on your end, and have received full refunds. Once I even got the package (took 13 weeks) and did send the seller the money.

It stinks for the other mama, but PP would side with you.

Advertisement

MamaMegan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2006, 12:00 PM   #22
ObsessedShopper
Banned
seller

The Seller wants to wait til 10/9 and my DH is having a cow (not a pretty picture) because it should have been here by now he says.

I feel like I'm being thrown in all directions. I wish I wasn't so passive with things I tend to let everyone run me in any direction because I'm afraid to either make people mad or hurt someone
ObsessedShopper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2006, 02:49 PM   #23
nothing_butt_cloth
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

It can take forever...
Recently the mail is running really slow for me. I shipped something priorety to VA and it took about a week, and the day before i shipped reg mail to RI and it got there in 3 days... You just can never guess. I think usps is just having a run of screwing up... I would give it a few more days, but if not, i agree too bad for the seller. I just shipped some stuff without DC, and i hate it. But most everything i shipped, if it doenst get there, i can remake and hopefully the customers will be happy with that...

I hope it gets to you, but USPS does say sometimes it can take 21 days to get a package. I dont get it though.. I bought something from Ireland, and it got here in 8 days, but i cant get a package shipped priorety from 2 states over for 5 days...
Old 09-25-2006, 04:14 PM   #24
ObsessedShopper
Banned
seller

I think DH is going to make me file with paypal and leave it in mediation for a few more days and see what happens

I hate hate hate being the bad guy, or at least feeling like one.
ObsessedShopper is offline   Reply With Quote