Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-05-2008, 07:51 PM   #1
ashley_1301's Avatar
ashley_1301
Registered Users
seller
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 415
anyone in 3rd trimester with a toddler?

my little girl is 2 1/2 and has (as of last week) officially hit the terrible twos. my patience was already thin but now it is almost gone. please someone tell me i'm not crazy!! i feel like a horrible mom b/c i have NO patience with her but i really think 90% of it is the hormones (the other 10% is that she's being a terror). will this feeling go away?? did you experience a lot of impatience during pregnancy with a toddler?
make me feel normal (or somewhat normal)--PLEASE???
__________________
Mother to beautiful DD (bday Oct '05) and sweet baby boy
I'm ISO Signing Times DVDs and PP
ashley_1301 is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Copyright 2005 - 2014 Escalate Media. All Rights Reserved.