Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 04-04-2008, 09:41 AM   #11
OneFabMama
Cause Thats How I Roll
seller

My Mood:
Re: I love my MW

Quote:
Originally Posted by amberlina View Post
I guess I got really lucky. This is my first baby and I got a really really good OB. Love him. He is relaxed and easy going and very nice. I never feel rushed and he always carries casual conversation and is always asking me alot of ques. and listens very intently to us about any manner of things, even that not related to the pregnancy. We never waited more than 10 mins to see him. If/ When i have more children I would want him again. I hope he is there to deliver bella (itll be either him or his female counterpart on call) he delivered my friends baby, though her Dr was the female, because he was on call. She would have liked her own doctor of course, but she had to have an emergency c-section and she said he was everything she could have asked for and more. She is in the middle of her 2nd pregnancy and is getting an insurance change ASAP so that she can go see him/or the other doctor.
I had a really great OB with my daughter. I saw him for the first 3 months of this pregnancy too, and when we moved I cried at my last appt. He was rad!!! I even thought about flying back to CA to have him deliver this baby LOL But that just isn't practical.

Advertisement

Old 04-05-2008, 03:32 PM   #12
Amberjoe_1
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

MWs are great! I love mine too! I see her again a week from tuesday.. it's great because I don't have to go anywhere! She comes here and I don't have to worry about DS getting into magazines or bothering other patients. lol

See what's new @ Monster Fluff Studio's Blog
Amberjoe_1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2008, 10:58 AM   #13
njbeachgirl
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Midwives rule!!!!

I have to go to mine, but I love going there. (it's in her home). There are toys for DD to play with and she always has a good time. The visits are at least an hour long and we talk about everything and she spends lots of time feeling and listening to the baby!

They do a home visit at 36 weeks though which should be neat, so they know how to get here and how the house is laid out, etc.
Old 04-07-2008, 11:03 AM   #14
OneFabMama
Cause Thats How I Roll
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by njbeachgirl View Post
Midwives rule!!!!

I have to go to mine, but I love going there. (it's in her home). There are toys for DD to play with and she always has a good time. The visits are at least an hour long and we talk about everything and she spends lots of time feeling and listening to the baby!

They do a home visit at 36 weeks though which should be neat, so they know how to get here and how the house is laid out, etc.
This is exactly how my MW is. I go to her too(also in her home), which isn't all bad. It gives me something to do. LOL
I was there for almost an hour and a half last week. It was really refreshing, except for the INSANELY HUGE tantrum my lovely child threw. LOL But, she has toys too. And, was really nice about my DD having a cow in her home.
Mine also comes at 36 weeks. She says so she doesn't have to find some place new at 2am. LOL