Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
Old 09-26-2006, 04:00 PM   #1
Registered Users
My Mood:
solution found to screaming when getting hair washed

Ethan is just 9 months and starting about a month ago, he would scream bloody murder when I rinsed his hair in the tub, even when no water got in his face at all. Every fun bath ended in misery. A mom in our baby gym class gave me a tip to use the washcloth to rinse his hair. It takes longer, but bathtime is fun again! Whew. Why didn't I think of this? I use the wet cloth to bring all the suds in front to he back and then just squeeze the wet cloth to rinse it down. So easy.

Kelly, coffee addicted internet junkie married to my navy man Scott, and mama to Ethan 12.25.05 and Lucas 6.10.08
Adorn- nursing/babywearing necklaces, jewelry, beaded watches, and wine charms. Click me!
Kelolsen-and-Padawan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2006, 10:28 PM   #2
Registered Users
Re: solution found to screaming when getting hair washed

I still go through this with my four year old. When Ariah was little (12 years ago) I bought her a little cap that Walmart sold for hair washing. It had a bill on it and the water ran around her face not into it. I need one of those again. It saved me.
Mama to Ariah 16, Phineas 14, Lucia 9, Ezra 5, And baby twins Rowan and Freya. (Good God that's a lot of kids)
jillkuster is offline   Reply With Quote