Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 09-27-2006, 12:24 PM   #41
havanadaydreamin
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Hyland's Calm Forte for kids...anyone use this?

Quote:
Originally Posted by marelle4381
Lucky.... I tried again last night and NOTHING. He woke up at 11:30pm 2:30am and 5:00am.... I had to be up at 5:30am to get ready for work. I don't know how many more sleepless nights I can take.
Delaney has that same pattern...except she is 17 months old!

I just went and bought a full size mattress and I'm going to move her to it this weekend. At least this way, I can lay down with her and fall asleep myself if needs be.

Advertisement

Old 09-27-2006, 12:52 PM   #42
JustAugust
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I made a seperate post about this, but it's not getting answered, so I'll try here too!

I've got a 6 month old (14lbs 13oz), how many tablets would I give him and how often? The package says for ages 2+, I think. So I figure he doesn't get a full dose, does he?
Old 09-28-2006, 10:58 PM   #43
emillly
Registered Users
seller

Well, a couple months ago I bought a bottle at our health food store for my 2yo dd. That afternoon, she found the (open but unused) bottle in my purse and ate the ENTIRE BOTTLE!!!! I had gone upstairs for a bit and came down to find an empty bottle on the couch and only maybe ten "tabs" lying there... I tried not to freak out since the bottle says there aren't any side effects, etc. I was expecting her to pass out asleep at any moment, but no! She was full of energy from about 3 or 4 when she ate them till bedtime at 8ish. It was nuts! Maybe slightly redish eyes, but nothing huge. So I'm not going to buy them again for her. The adult ones work WONDERS for me! Wow.... I'm thinking of getting the teething tabs for her though b/c my friends all say they work for their girls that are close in age to my 2yo.

Anyway, just had to tell my story! I think it's rather amusing....
emillly is offline   Reply With Quote