Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 09-17-2006, 09:21 PM   #1
BeedieWeedieB
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Its been 43 days now..

I paid for an item on the 17th of last month form a mama on here. After about close to 2 weeks I pmd her about when it was sent as I now things can come up and the mail is slow, just wanted a heads up. Well I heard from her SIL that she was in the hsopital, sick but the SIL had mailed everything. After about another week, asked for a shipping number and SIL said the ds mama would be home on monday, this was a friday i believe, the last thing i got was what was your name and order let me check, but nothing yet. It was not a lot of $$ just about $6 I think but still, should I file pp, should I contact a mod, if so, who?

thanks,
heidi

Advertisement

Last edited by BeedieWeedieB; 09-28-2006 at 06:35 PM.
BeedieWeedieB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2006, 10:47 PM   #2
ObsessedShopper
Banned
seller

Re: Its been a month now..

Has she been online? Im in a similar situation and the momma has been in and out of the hospital a lot. From what ive been understanding it may be pretty serious. If you have contact with someone, perhaps send a little note asking for a refund? I am waiting to hear back on my situation too. I am also giving the benefit of the doubt if someone is ill I most definitely care more about their well being than my $5 kwim? I hope you get your situation resolved soon Mama.
ObsessedShopper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2006, 07:36 AM   #3
BeedieWeedieB
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Yeah thats how I have felt, I last heard from her SIL I think still, on the 11th and I think her profile said that was her last activity so we'll see I guess. I did pm again yesterday asking how all was.

heidi
Old 09-19-2006, 09:36 AM   #4
ObsessedShopper
Banned
seller

I think it may be the same person. I'm just going to wait it out and continue to pray for her. If you hear anything please let me know. I'm not going to sweat it over $5 ($4 of which are shipping) when it sounds like her health is in jeopardy.

I hope you hear something soon. If I do I will let you know.
Old 09-28-2006, 06:26 PM   #5
BeedieWeedieB
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Well it has been 43 days now and nothing, no response to pms, I also emailed through her profile and no response. Her profile if you go into it shows her last activity on ds was the 11th, the day I got my last pm from her or her SIL, asking for my name and exactly what I ordered. I hate to do this and never have before but I am going to file with pp.

heidi

ETA: Well it automatically escalated to a claim, makes me think she no longer has the account or has others against her or something. Not good. Like I said in my first post, my amount wasnt high, I just feel bad for other mamas she may have done this too as she had A LOT for sale at the time I bought from her. I do hope this is all a misunderstanding though still and maybe she truely is sick and her SIL has botched getting stuff out though and it will all work out in the end.

Last edited by BeedieWeedieB; 09-28-2006 at 06:34 PM.
BeedieWeedieB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2006, 09:39 AM   #6
ObsessedShopper
Banned
seller

pm'd you